Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s your most hated enemy to fight?

For me it has to be bloody Bursa’s. I don’t know what it is about those robotic buttheads but I hate fighting them so much.

i’d rather fight 10 Juggernauts at once then a single Bursa. Thankfully for Sands of Inaros I had Juggernauts as my target otherwise I probably would’ve cried.

Edited by (XB1)Elk Season

Terra Trenchers and Terra Shockwave Moas. Also known as "Flying Face-ramming F***ers."

There is actually one enemy that annoys me even more, but one I DON'T actually fight so it doesn't really qualify: Juggernauts, AKA AFKanauts, AKA Hurry-up-and-f***-off-already-so-I-can-continue-the-mission-anauts.

Edited by KnossosTNC

In the past, Isolator Bursa, which i am convinced translates to "Demon spawn of Nef Anyo". Drovers and Denials are really eh, but the hookshots and +500% knockdown duration and chain lightning shotgun were a nightmare to deal with in the days before I could just pop Void Mode and fire a charged Amp into their backs

These days, Ratels are far more aggravating for me due to their really tiny hitboxes. Sure they die in one hit, on the offchance you can actually hit them

• Like 1

Ancients. Out of literally every other enemy that stuns you or knocks you down, this one continues to get me time and time again. I hate them enough to go out of my way to obliterate one if I see it, doesn't matter what I'm doing or how important it is.

Definitely the thumpers.  Tiny hit boxes always moving plus aoe knockdown(that somehow works thru iron skin) and a carp load of armor.  Also the fact that every time I fight them with a less than optimized squad, aka pugs, they despawn when at 1% hp or less.

Nutshell:

Anything that staggers / knocks me down, and tries to mop the floor with me, goes straight to the top of my kill list.

Especially you, aimbot Grineer Scorpions and Infested Ancients! On the Corpus side there are the Bursas, Combas and Nullies competing with them because of similar crowd control or ability disruption.

Edited by Aldrr

Bursas or Juggernauts.  The former because they're spammed (where as manics are practically unicorns and I like fighting manics.)  The latter because you have to wait for them to do something that opens their gut to actually hurt them worth a darn.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer

Infested Charger kill squad, they just rinse all your energy.

The raptor drone kill squad is amusing but in a kuva flood it's like "bam" here's 10 high RoF turrets all shooting at you.

Hyekka Masters, they get mobs, tanky HP, AoE do insane dmg etc like seriously, pick one.

But from the dawn of time, Nullifiers, can't stand them, they're cheap - just my opinion, been playing for years but could never shift the fact they felt like stinky cheese 😛