Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s your most hated enemy to fight?

45 minutes ago, Caine2112 said:

My most hated enemy is endless scrolling of trade chat spam.

Two words DE:  Auction House!

And then, the greatest enemy becomes p2w as everything becomes so cheap in the market no one can earn enough plats to buy anything anymore.

Welcome to the trade system where everything is so cheap no one even bothers to sell their rare/valuable items anymore. (it's already kinda happening with prime mods that lost more than half their value despite still taking almost the same amount of effort to max them, or statues that constantly seem to lose their value; might be because every game mode is dropping Endo and handles it as a trash-resource? Probably not the only reason, people just got greedy and expect everything for free these days)

11 minutes ago, kgabor said:

And then, the greatest enemy becomes p2w as everything becomes so cheap in the market no one can earn enough plats to buy anything anymore.

Welcome to the trade system where everything is so cheap no one even bothers to sell their rare/valuable items anymore. (it's already kinda happening with prime mods that lost more than half their value despite still taking almost the same amount of effort to max them, or statues that constantly seem to lose their value; might be because every game mode is dropping Endo and handles it as a trash-resource? Probably not the only reason, people just got greedy and expect everything for free these days)

Listen, I won't tell you how to play the game.  It has different things for different people.  All the power to you for your playstyle.

I, personally, having played 5 years of Everquest back when it came out in 1999, am utterly SICK of trade chat scrolling at lightning speeds, looking for the best deal for item X.  (Yes, I'm aware of the filters.)

An auction house, or whatever similar type of system exists, cuts down SIGNIFICANTLY on how much you spend trading, and spend more time playing.  DE can even link the thing to the Trading Post in your dojo and relays.  It is such a no-brainer that it is astounding this hasn't been put in the game YEARS AGO!

Anyways, you do you.  I will harp for this life-saving feature for another decade or two.

Cheers!

Edited by Caine2112

I bet a good 50% of the community will tell you Nullifiers. They're the worst designed enemy in the game.

Napalms used to be close 2nd but after six years they finally nerfed their AoE radius. Still prolly 2nd since they ignore cover / barriers.

Mine Ospreys... Dropping a large radius constant damage area killing anything w/out adaptation in under a sec at medium levels... Lucky if you can see them laying the Mines with the light show most frames put up 😕

That or any Ancient Healers trapped in a corner. 

Parasitic infested thing: "I thought I had full energy" *parasitic enemy pops out of the corner

Ratel: because I love melee and bows. At higher levels a slam might not be enough to kill them, so I either rage while trying to figure out which move in which combo could hit them or try to hit those boogers with the bow. 

• Like 1

Energy Leeches. Most other annoyances (staggers, knockdowns, nullifies, etc have some kind of warning/workaround). Energy leeches have next to no distinguishing feature or warning that they are affecting you aside from realizing you have no energy.

Nullifiers and any othet units with nullifying abilities. Cheap annyoing unit that tends to spawn in masses the longer you stay, basically the reason why i avoid corpus as much as possible.

honorable mention: thumpers, seriously, they were fun the first time you killed them but they are really really frustrating to deal with.

High priority stuns like QT and rollers. I hate that any countermeasure got silently nerfed. Used to be able to bulletjump/roll through them, not anymore. Stupid stuff. 

More recently, this stupid trend of making things not damage null bubbles totally at random. Wtf. 

Mostly just the giant raknoids that spawn on the Orb Vallis, when the alert level gets high.

But I especially hate the mortar moas (I forget their actual name) because I always have a hard time finding them.

I don't get the Nullifier hatred. Just shoot the floaty piece of tech at the top of the bubble, and it's popped.

Edited by DrakeWurrum