Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s your most hated enemy to fight?

Honestly, it’s a tie between the Corrupted Nullifier and Ancient Healers. Especially when doing a high level run at Mot, The Ancients would slow down my KPS, make some Abilities unusable on Enemies, or Knock you down with his Hook and you would get shot down by the enemies near him. Nullifiers at Mot not only disrupts the Flow like a normal Nullifier, with the 3x Damage, he can go through the Ancient Healer Specter’s 90% DR when using a Squishy Frame since his Lanka does Puncture. The Frame that could Survive his Shots at that Mission would be Trinity Prime, Nidus, and i guess Limbo in the Rift. 

17 hours ago, (XB1)Elk Season said:

For me it has to be bloody Bursa’s. I don’t know what it is about those robotic buttheads but I hate fighting them so much.

i’d rather fight 10 Juggernauts at once then a single Bursa. Thankfully for Sands of Inaros I had Juggernauts as my target otherwise I probably would’ve cried.

Energy leech eximus ancient healers when theres like 6 of them and 14 arbitration drones piled on top of each other.

Im not sure of the name atm, but for me its gotta be the new Nullifier melee enemy. He will straight up bum rush you and wipe all your abilities, i hate it lol.

A close second has to be the old cat lady with the flamethrower. At levels 100-150+ those flames on the ground do tremendous damage even to tanky frames.

Edited by (PS4)SpIitSnake

Napalms terrify me. Although I don't have frequent encounters, my fear of them stems down to a specific scenario. It's more of an idea that scares me rather than personal experience.

Napalms shoot fire grenades, like the Ogris with the Nightwatch Napalm augment. Once it hits a surface it won't leave and will continue to damage. There is no way to remove these. So you can only wait.

If you haven't realised it yet, here's why. I have the constant fear of them because I imagine a high level Napalm shooting at a defense objective like a mobile defense console and being unable to save it and the mission instantly failing...while I watch. You could probably make the same argument for those ospreys with the magnetic mine things, but at least you can destroy them before their duration is over.

I've never personally experienced this happen, but the fact that it could happen makes me very cautious. Not to mention they have more health than Bombards making their scaling even more strong.

19 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Terra Trenchers and Terra Shockwave Moas. Also known as "Flying Face-ramming F***ers."

There is actually one enemy that annoys me even more, but one I DON'T actually fight so it doesn't really qualify: Juggernauts, AKA AFKanauts, AKA Hurry-up-and-f***-off-already-so-I-can-continue-the-mission-anauts.

Come on and slam!

Any enemy with the grapple hook ability, I truly hate getting caught off guard and dragged halfway across the field while I'm killing enemies.

Or when they are 2 blasted feet away. I have literally been grapple hooked by these jerks when I was within arms distance, just for that extra "screw you buddy" factor.

Other then them, I guess the Draygons on the plains, they aren't dangerous really, but they are annoying. And they love to show up when I am busy.

Oh, and Ghouls, I absolutely hate the Ghouls, I hate ghoul ambush's, I hate their status effects on dying. I hate how they can show up anywhere and chase you all over the map. And I hate how they keep coming back every few weeks.

The last ghoul ambush I got caught in was a massive one, while I was solo fighting a Thumper. It had called for back up, so I had Grineer and Draygons making things miserable. And then good ole Vay Hek opens up his mouth screaming about his stupid ghouls, and everything turned into an even worse cluster.

Anyone familiar with One Punch Man?, the dream where Saitama fought the Sub-terrans, yeah, that's what that battle was like when I finally destroyed them all.

On 2019-07-15 at 4:38 PM, Zahnny said:

Napalms terrify me. Although I don't have frequent encounters, my fear of them stems down to a specific scenario. It's more of an idea that scares me rather than personal experience.

Napalms shoot fire grenades, like the Ogris with the Nightwatch Napalm augment. Once it hits a surface it won't leave and will continue to damage. There is no way to remove these. So you can only wait.

If you haven't realised it yet, here's why. I have the constant fear of them because I imagine a high level Napalm shooting at a defense objective like a mobile defense console and being unable to save it and the mission instantly failing...while I watch. You could probably make the same argument for those ospreys with the magnetic mine things, but at least you can destroy them before their duration is over.

I've never personally experienced this happen, but the fact that it could happen makes me very cautious. Not to mention they have more health than Bombards making their scaling even more strong.

I’m glad he’s not his old self. 10 Meter Radius Napalms that ignore Walls or LOS, not fun

Edited by GPrime96

38 minutes ago, VaporeonTheDev said:

Nox are by far the worst for me. I despise them. Due to me never really running vitality on my builds they just 1 shot me. And their annoying laughs as they kill you just drive me crazy

They are one of the easiest enemies to kill.

Hit them in the head, Covert Lethality dagger finishers also work if you can get out of the clouds in time.

But in certain mission types they can as well just be ignored completely since they only deal damage at close range.

On 2019-07-16 at 12:46 AM, Golmihr said:

latest?cb=20170729081027

Most adorable thing ever in sorties when they are spammed while using squishies.

Good thing they die to an operator stare, oh wait resist sortie 3 and only one plasma bolt in your Lanka's barrel, dis gun b gud! 😄

Normal Nullifiers: I know you can just go inside and pop the bubble, but higher levels that's a death sentence. That along with how they become increasingly accurate with their shots that can be a potential one-shot.

Tusk/Kuva Shield Lancers: I do not understand their damage with their Mareloks, outdamaging even Bombards from a good distance. It gets worse if they proc a Slash proc, which can tick ~30 health.