Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Infected Survival

drMightyPotato

Its a small suggestion. I find it quite puzzleing as to how do the infected shut down life support, even more so to a specific side of the ship. What i would suggest, if i may, is to change the dialog for our dear lady Lotus cause i didnt get the impression that infected were capable of flipping off a switch to make us suffocate.

Now i have no idea what Lotus would say but the old dialog is highly illogical \\///_ -_-

It's in the lore that individually the infested are damn stupid. But in groups they are incredibly intelligent. Wouldn't be too far-fetched that they managed to shut off life support.

Of course rather by spraying acid on wiring, rather than shutting it down using the console...

Of course rather by spraying acid on wiring, rather than shutting it down using the console...

One way or another we need something new (DE hope you are watching *_*), also they might just as well be biting on the wires, OR a infested core of the ship that acts as a organism in control of the ship, like a brain of some sort. When you look at a derelict ship it looks like its growing arms and legs