Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celestial Twin / Metamorphosis Duality

(XBOX)ChevRonPink

Celestial Twin is literally designed to test out the new Warframe Spectre AI, if he turns out to be completely successful and non-buggy, they may in fact actually apply it to all of them, including the Duality clone. If that's the case, then Duality wouldn't need the duration removing, it would be good as-is.

Actually... even with the dumb AI, Duality clone can use the Larkspur, so... yeah, that's just something you might want to watch happen ^^

On 2019-07-15 at 10:41 PM, (XB1)Revbomb98 said:

Wukong's reworked first ability, Celestial Twin, feels like a copy of the Equinox augment, Duality.

I fully understand what you mean. I didn't bother to quote your whole comment since the word "compete" seemed to be scrutinized by some folks LOL. But AGREED, having Equinox's Duality augment mod allow you to run around with your 'other half' without a time cap would be rather neat. I can see some pros and cons, but ultimately in my opinion the pros out weight the cons. I'm all for it. I hope DE considers this idea!  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-07-24 at 8:27 AM, (PS4)Pluto_Of_Mones said:

I fully understand what you mean. I didn't bother to quote your whole comment since the word "compete" seemed to be scrutinized by some folks LOL. But AGREED, having Equinox's Duality augment mod allow you to run around with your 'other half' without a time cap would be rather neat. I can see some pros and cons, but ultimately in my opinion the pros out weight the cons. I'm all for it. I hope DE considers this idea!  

me2

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, (PS4)DBR87 said:

I really wish the Duality clone teleported to you like Wukong's Celestial Twin clone does.

that and it shared the same level of aggression. small tweaks like that would make it a bit nicer.