Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
(XB1)Revbomb98

Celestial Twin / Metamorphosis Duality

Recommended Posts

Wukong's reworked first ability, Celestial Twin, feels like a copy of the Equinox augment, Duality. Removing the time cap on Duality would allow it to more closely compete with Celestial Twin.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would you want them to compete tho? Celestial Twin is not an augment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-14 at 11:21 PM, SoGlow said:

Why would you want them to compete tho? Celestial Twin is not an augment

You're right; Metamorphosis is a bad ability; they don't compete.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celestial Twin is literally designed to test out the new Warframe Spectre AI, if he turns out to be completely successful and non-buggy, they may in fact actually apply it to all of them, including the Duality clone. If that's the case, then Duality wouldn't need the duration removing, it would be good as-is.

Actually... even with the dumb AI, Duality clone can use the Larkspur, so... yeah, that's just something you might want to watch happen ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-15 at 10:41 PM, (XB1)Revbomb98 said:

Wukong's reworked first ability, Celestial Twin, feels like a copy of the Equinox augment, Duality.

I fully understand what you mean. I didn't bother to quote your whole comment since the word "compete" seemed to be scrutinized by some folks LOL. But AGREED, having Equinox's Duality augment mod allow you to run around with your 'other half' without a time cap would be rather neat. I can see some pros and cons, but ultimately in my opinion the pros out weight the cons. I'm all for it. I hope DE considers this idea!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-24 at 8:27 AM, (PS4)Pluto_Of_Mones said:

I fully understand what you mean. I didn't bother to quote your whole comment since the word "compete" seemed to be scrutinized by some folks LOL. But AGREED, having Equinox's Duality augment mod allow you to run around with your 'other half' without a time cap would be rather neat. I can see some pros and cons, but ultimately in my opinion the pros out weight the cons. I'm all for it. I hope DE considers this idea!  

me2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wish the Duality clone teleported to you like Wukong's Celestial Twin clone does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, (PS4)DBR87 said:

I really wish the Duality clone teleported to you like Wukong's Celestial Twin clone does.

that and it shared the same level of aggression. small tweaks like that would make it a bit nicer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...