Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Beacon

BhruicDearg

I want to start off by saying that I appreciate the fact that DE has allowed us a way to summon The Wolf like G3/Stalker/Zanuka.  With that said however, the cost to do so is insanely high.  It costs 50 cred to summon him, and we get a total of 400 for this entire Nightwave run - so you could summon him a maximum of 8 times, assuming you had literally nothing else you spent creds on.  According to the wiki, to get the parts for his hammer, you're looking at an average of 39-40 kills.  In other words, you are *highly* unlikely to get all the parts unless you are really lucky.

Unless DE is going to make him spawn more commonly in general, having to pay so much to summon him when you have a relatively low chance of getting his hammer parts seems over the top.

2 hours ago, Raskolnikow said:

You get 50 creds after rank 30 for each rank so u got plenty of chances more

And thats good its not cheap imo, other beacons arent too 

Actually, I think it's 15 Creds per rank. Prestige ranks? Hah! Stingy ranks more like.

As usual, I think the Cred economy is off. That said, beacons are supposed to be expensive; the other three aren't either.

I think the best thing here is for DE to be more definitive about the ways we might get the hammer in the future. The beacons can therefore just be one option.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 2

Share those beacons with others. If you can buy 8 beacons, a squad of four players have 32. That might be enough, or not, depending on your RNG.

If I were you, and you want to farm the whole Wolf Sledge now, but it's not absolutely necessary to have it, I would just let it go. This is more stress a fun activity should cause.

There are people selling the thing for like 50 p. It's probably worth the time you spend trying to grind for it just to buy it and be done with it. I don't have much faith in Warframe's rng. In the history of the only time Stalker has dropped anything for me besides dread was one war blueprint. And since I can't get the components to build a broken war to sacrifice to make the war, the only way I could build the war would be to throw away my broken war which I don't want to do.... Oh wait I got hate too... But ive never got his throwing knives, and getting his ephemra just isn't going to happen. So yeah, I don't really have faith that if I just hold out I can get it my self. If you really want it, just buy it, or just take for granted you don't need it.

Because like any other beacon, you're meant to share them, not just plop it in the first capture mission you enter.

Hence you get 4 runs out of it and it's more like 50 cred for 4 runs, which sounds a lot better.

The other beacons are 200 ducats as well, that's 2 rare parts worth.