Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uncompletable mission on Saturn

(NSW)BiggerJones

In the pursuit mission tittled "Pandora" on Saturn there's a huge glitch that renders the mission impossible to complete. During the first stage of the 2~3 stages (from what I can see) the ship gets stuck in a piece of debris/asteroid leaving only the back end exposed witch removes the challenge of the first part. Once the engine is destroyed, 4 targets appear witch you are to destroy, problem is those 4 targets are inside the rock and are impossible to hit rendering the mission impossible, the best I've gotten has been one destroyed. In my experience it has happened 100% of the time in both single player and multiplayer rounds. Also minor glitches like the ship phases through walls but those don't don't really "break the game"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Same issue. I tried it maybe 10 times in a row, and every single time the ship ended up in an asteroid which blocks the ability to hit the shield generators. The mission could not be completed and I had to abort every time. 

This is the last mission I need to unlock arbitrations, so it sucks to be locked out of those because this is broken. 

All the advice I've received so far on how to fix this has been "just build a fluctus" which makes sense, but the mission should not behave like this in the first place. 

edit: the ship behaviour is also just terrible in general. It has rear thrusters but will just start strafing all over the place like a mosquito when it's not stuck in a wall. Incredibly frustrating. 

Edited by (NSW)ohgodzilla