Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Stamina Use Bug During Slide>Forward Flip With Shift Held

Drasiel

I couldn't figure out for the longest time why one of my favourite manoeuvres was eating so much stamina, so I paid really close attention to it and found out that if you do a slide>forward flip and hold the shift key during the animation (like I do) it doubles the use of your stamina. It seems to behave as if you were running and executing a forward flip at the same time. It shouldn't do this as holding shift doesn't speed up anything, it's just a bit more comfortable to keep it held down for some people.

Test if for yourself; it has a very reasonable stamina drain if you slide>forward flip but if if you slide>forward flip while holding shift it's outrageous.

for me, I have to hold dash in order to flip ~ 

sprint (left alt ) then a slide (q) still holing (left alt)  and a jump, still holding left allt to do a front flip - takes up stamina whenever the sprint button is held.  I thought that's how it is with everyone -  you have to hold dash in order to do front flips, slides, and areal slides.  

if not, then my game is bugged 

for me, I have to hold dash in order to flip ~ 

sprint (left alt ) then a slide (q) still holing (left alt)  and a jump, still holding left allt to do a front flip - takes up stamina whenever the sprint button is held.  I thought that's how it is with everyone -  you have to hold dash in order to do front flips, slides, and areal slides.  

if not, then my game is bugged 

as soon as you start the slide or the forward flip you can release shift and the slide/flip will continue.