Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to change revenant and possibly wisp

(XBOX)Predator Lupus1

9 hours ago, nslay said:

I think Garuda can only kill enemies with their health at less than 40%? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't have Garuda yet! It does not seem that Garuda can actually do that too.

40% if you want to insta kill with one cast of Dread Mirror alone instead of using her Seeking Talons + the Damage she can get per Cast and Enemies shooting at her Mirror.

Edited by GPrime96

On 2019-07-15 at 6:10 PM, (XB1)Predator Lupus1 said:

Ok look. I know most of you put there want revenant to change and want wisp to stay the same and that's ok. Now onto how revenant should be changed. Let's start with his 1 it should be changed to have the acolyte count scale off of power strength, for them to be invunrable for 60 seconds at base and after the timer runs out they all die but the damage from the team and other enemies be added into the geysers and for the geyser range to be increased to around 10 metres and for them to retain their damage and to have pin point accuracy. His two should be changed so that it puts him into an invunrable state for thirty seconds and after the timer runs out he gets a 90% damage reduction to the elements that he was hit with whilst invunrable. His three should be like a teralyst/gantulyst/hydrolyst stomp depending on how the person has put his energy colour. His four should be that laser attack that the sentient battlyst prism and deals the same amount of damage.

Wisp is up to you guys

.... Why are you even putting wisp in this topic if all you are going to say is that Wisp is up to us? Clickbait title?

Revenant needs a lot of QoL improvements. Rework his casting animations and or reduce his base casting time at the very least. But I like what  @Teridax68 suggested about Revenant some time ago. Although, his suggestion was so thorough that I suspect DE will never implement it.

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, moostar95 a dit :

Wtf is wrong with you people and support frames? First trin, I can understand Octavia but #*!%ing wisp?! She doesn't even nuke maps yet people are still #*!%ing begging for nerfs?!

They're just invulnerable frames and people want a big they might be. It's simple. Revenant is the best immortal tank concept at the moment. Wisp? I don't know why everyone thought she was support, because she's literally capable of anything. She is immortal, invisible, has good buffs and damage. It's just a new Octavia, only in a different wrapper.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zhellon said:

They're just invulnerable frames and people want a big they might be. It's simple. Revenant is the best immortal tank concept at the moment. Wisp? I don't know why everyone thought she was support, because she's literally capable of anything. She is immortal, invisible, has good buffs and damage. It's just a new Octavia, only in a different wrapper.

I have to agree with you 

13 hours ago, moostar95 said:

Wtf is wrong with you people and support frames? First trin, I can understand Octavia but #*!%ing wisp?! She doesn't even nuke maps yet people are still #*!%ing begging for nerfs?!

You on the other hand literally check out the previous comments  

My dude no nerfs just improving the shock motes and the tick count of the sol gate 

• 2 weeks later...
Am 16.7.2019 um 21:41 schrieb JohnLemon123:

That combo is only good if you give up two of your mod slots for casting speed mods, nevermind the need to reach 250% power strength. That's just too much cost for an unnecessary, situational one-shot. 

Hell, garuda can do that too, but that's  not even close to her best quality, unlike revenant, whose only real selling points are an insanely overpriced, underperforming nuke ability and ''infinite scaling'' in a game where the devs are afraid to tamper with levels any higher than 100.

And thats the problem dude, there are a lot of players that want to do highlevel things. Why should DE take all of our good frames for that away and nerf them into Hell? There are so many frames that the playerbase can play, if is there a frame that they don´t like, or simply don´t understand they want a rework. What they don´t understand that thier idears are complete nerfs.
The Vets of this game made this game big. And now DE do all their stuff only for casuals. Its how the said it. SoRtIe iS EnDgAmE.

Am 16.7.2019 um 23:24 schrieb (XB1)GearsMatrix301:

So don’t play him at all then. I think that’s a tune we can all dance to. Glad to see you’re coming around and understanding just how useless Revenant is.

What the fck dude. We play him in this missions (2-unlimited surv). He is usefull in this missions, if u don´t do this runs then don´t play him and let us play the frame how he is.
Thanks..