The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

OV Bounty bug + disc weapon bug. 1 video

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

This video catches two bugs....

#1 After initiating my 3rd bounty from Orb Vallis (stayed outside) they started to bug out.   This is the mission where you find the scout party corpses, get the coords to where the few survivors are being held and then have to defend the prison while you try to hack through the gate...   And some of the soldiers are suppose to drop an item to help speed up the hacking process.   But as you can see in the video,  ZERO of the soldiers would show up..  (This makes you screw up the bonus objective and not get extra rewards)

#2. In the video at around the 17-18 second mark I am using the Falcor disc.  I performed a charged power throw.  You can see I am at full health, not taking any damage, the Falcor kills the robot but when it returns to me it insta-kills me.   This is not the first time THAT weapon and maybe the other thrown weapons have done self damage.   Im guessing the disc returning to you is being counted as an attack like the disc bounced between enemies.   I have glaive prime that I use a little bit also and I cant remember if it does this aso but I think so...