Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does the Resorce Drop Chance Booster work on Orbs (Exploiter,Profit Taker)?

Lus4812

Question

10 answers to this question

Well the Only "Resource" droped by the Profit Taker is the Crisma Toroid and its a guaranteed drop so.... nope.... 

I don't know about the exploiter....

In both cases a Double Resource booster offers better results anyway. 

Save the drop chance one for the Fomorian and Razorback farm.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

drop chance booster boosts chance of rare loot dropping, an boosts how much fish will spawn.

while it can boost the chance at the bloodshed sigil an epmernias but not loot that will drop 100% of the time

Thtas good to know Im missing an ephemera thanks for the info

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

think it just doubles the drop chance so a 1% is now a 2%.
its a slightly better drop chance but for some it not worth it an others that is more than enough to make them want to buy the booster an farm hard a lil longer

Still the ephemera goes from 10% to 20% drop chance thats good for me.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

k just wanted to let you know as xD didn't want you to blow plat on it an not understand how your chances might have changed

Oh I didnt buy it I got it from sortie do you know if it works in arbitrations and ESO btw

12 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

that it wont as the rotation rewards are set in stone the booster is loot aka stuf that is dropped out of the enemies pockets

I see thanks a lot for the info mate

5 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

while it can boost the chance at the bloodshed sigil an epmernias but not loot that will drop 100% of the time

Its a Resource Drop Chance Booster.... it literally only affects the drop chances of resources.... and Sigils and Ephemeras are not resources.....

5 hours ago, Lus4812 said:

Oh I didnt buy it I got it from sortie do you know if it works in arbitrations and ESO btw

I don't think it works on any mission rewards.... it only affects actually dropped items from Enemies and Containers.... the only exception being it also happens to increase Fishing Hotspots and Blue Mining Veins...

If you want to make the most of that specific booster then its best to think of a specific  rare resource you need alot of and find enemies that drop it. 

For me it was Tellerium..... However the Fomorian and Razor back events will be coming soon and il be buying a drop chance booster to get resources specific to those events (Cryptographic Alu has a really crappy drop chance).