Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CERES Junction (Impossible)

Cjm2810

I have tried to Kill Trinity spectre atleast 40 times but it's impossible to damage her and her Corrupted Lancer and as cold I put up my energy shield but she shoots me right through it. I've tried a level 28 MK1 Paris, Level 18 rifle, Level 24 MK1 Kunai, Level26 Lato (pistol), Max Tank Mk1 Bo, Level 28 Heat Sword, Level 30 Taxon, Level 30 Kubrow and still I fail. The junction is impossible.

Edited by Cjm2810

3 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Build your volt for duration and use your 4th ability on trinity. keep her locked down with ur 4th ability and throw your shield up first thing and shoot from behind it

You also may want a little range but not much just for this one fight

By the time I save up enough energy her Lancer has destroyed my shield and she one shots me even when I'm bullet jumping around and trying to damage her and her unlimited Lancers 

I cant remember as its been a while since ive done them, can you build energy pads? and just keep ur energy up and stay behind a shield and keep using ur 4th?, with decent range and duration you should be able to lock the room down and hide behind ur electric shield while firing

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

7 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

I think these junctions can be very discouraging to new players, they didnt have these back when i started. 

Yes. If it wasn't impossible I would have completed this junction a week ago

19 hours ago, Cjm2810 said:

By the time I save up enough energy her Lancer has destroyed my shield and she one shots me even when I'm bullet jumping around and trying to damage her and her unlimited Lancers 

She's one-shotting you? Are you sure you're not one-shotting yourself because she casted Link and she's just deflecting your damage back? 

Btw, i had an easy time with Frost: freeze her with your 1st ability > load her with headshots. Just don't shoot when you're affected by Link.

Rhino Stomp may be another easy way to stun her.

Both are frames you encounter early in the game and you should have them.

Seeing as you're a new player, you may not know how Trinity works.  Her third power is called Link, which you can see in effect as there is a straight line from her to up to 3 enemies, including you in this case.  What Link does is any damage and effects that are applied to Trinity, are instead reflected back to her enemies.

If you are able to build energy pads, or if you have the Energy Siphon aura mod, as mentioned above, deploy 1 or 2 and stand behind your shield until her Link expires.  Should last some 20 seconds or so.  Once it goes down, shoot her in the head, preferably with a shotgun.  The Hek and Tigris are solid shotguns that can potentially kill her in one or two shots.  They will do bonus damage if you shoot Trinity through Volt's Shield.  You can also lock her down with stuns with your first and fourth powers.  Ideally, try to keep your shield between you and her, and only fire at her when her Link is down.  And remember, she has healing abilities, so do your best to keep her stunned.

Essentially, patience is the key to many of these spectre battles.  Pay attention to what she does, and counter.

A patient Tenno is a lethal Tenno.  Be lethal.  Be patient.  😃