Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cri Dmg And Soma!

tomcat19

Question

11 answers to this question

2013-09-21_00002.jpg

This is my current build. I use it in the void so that's why I have the ice damage there for double damage against shields. It's with one forma only and potatoed.

If I put another forma in, I'd probably be using a piercing hit rather than fast hands, and switch out a "bane of" mod for each particular faction instead of the ice damage.

*snipped the picture*

This is my current build. I use it in the void so that's why I have the ice damage there for double damage against shields. It's with one forma only and potatoed.

If I put another forma in, I'd probably be using a piercing hit rather than fast hands, and switch out a "bane of" mod for each particular faction instead of the ice damage.

That is identical to mine except for the fast hands (and cyro for most missions) where I use Blaze Wildfire or Piercing hit.

Edited by Dovahjim

That is identical to mine except for the fast hands (and cyro for most missions) where I use Blaze or Piercing hit.

Yeah I've thought of putting wildfire too! =)

But it's a 9 point mod and I'd need another forma to make it work. Soma is the only rifle I've been really happy with since the Braton. (didn't really enjoy the hind so much.)

Edit: Had erroneously written blaze instead of wildfire.

Edited by sushidubya

2013-09-21_00002.jpg

No Shred ? you are losing a lot of fun...