Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do you think we're alone in the new war?

-STR-Lotus

20 minutes ago, Swagernator22663 said:

Clem is no friend of mine.

4 minutes ago, Swagernator22663 said:

You know if there is one thing about warframe community that i know, its that they can't meme, Clem is a living proof of that.

cuties rhino GIF

U wot mate?

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 6

21 minutes ago, -STR-Lotus said:

-the man on the wall

I don't think he's our enemy per se. I reckon we can put him in the 'Ally' camp (although not 'friend'), if only because he seems to want/need us alive. Plus he led us to Ballas to pick up Paracesis, so he's shown his hand in that respect.

I'm also running on the theory that The New War might wind up turning into a Sentient Civil War, where Lotus (or maybe even a Hunhow begrudgingly working with us to save Natah from being 'reclaimed' - or being redeemed, who knows) end up fighting the other Sentients. I think this because it keeps the status quo of the main system so we can keep normal gameplay, plus it's a nice twisty twist and DE seems to like those. In which case, we can throw Sentients into both camps.

And whilst they won't actively help us, we know that most Corpus who aren't Alad V have a dogma against the Sentients and the Queens are Orokin (thus, likely deathly afraid of them), so we can at least count on those two to also be fighting the Sentients, and possibly staying on a "Take down the badder bad guy" when they show up, much like the Infestation - which, obviously, doesn't care, as far as we know.

Stalker, however, is a wild card, since he has loyalties to both sides - he's . However Ballas we can count as on 'our side' for the time being - certainly, the enemy of my enemy is in effect. Stalker is aligned to Hunhow at present, but he's doing so because he hates the Tenno for destroying the Orokin. But if one of the Executors came along and said "Low guard, you are to destroy these Sentients." If Hunhow does go to our side, Ballas might once again qualify as a villain and, maintaining command over Stalker, reinstating the status quo.

1 hour ago, -STR-Lotus said:

everybody's trying to kill us 😄

I wonder if there are people who will help us in the new war.

enemies

-Sentients

-İnfesteds

-corpus

-grineers

-Stalker

-the man on the wall

friend

-Lotus(by story progression)

-clem

-pet

Among the Corpus, Alad V probably felt relieved with us getting rid of his warden the Ropalolyst. We got him out of his less than mutual relationship with the Sentients, and this isn't the first time we've helped each other.

There was nothing much else left said about the Stalker after he exits the stage in the Second Dream. Sure he hunts you down with upgraded gear, and hunted Alad V with his Acolyte butt buddies, but he did express that doubt about his own nature, whether he was actually like the Tenno or not. Who knows if he develops second thoughts about his alliances.

The Man in the Wall credits himself for the source of the Tenno's power ( "Remember, you're nothing without me ), and he seems to just be a chaotic creature in general, so I wouldn't write him up as an enemy yet.

--------------------------

S#&$ty Clem memes aside, we have tons of friends. The Ostrons/Quills/Unum, who will obviously take notice of the Sentient invasion that's going on in the recent New War trailer. Syndicate loyalties aside, they're all clearly open to helping all Tenno when it matters, shown from all their quests, events, Arbitrations, etc.

Edited by so_many_watermelons

10 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

50 million Tenno and counting? Are we really alone? Besides... we have our pets, and Ordis.

....  And each Tenno has Ordis....   No wonder Ordis is having such a hard time keeping it together.  He's fragmented worse than Hexadecimal.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Swagernator22663 said:

You know if there is one thing about warframe community that i know, its that they can't meme, Clem is a living proof of that.

If you do not believe clem is an ally, then you deserved the lotus abandoning you. Clem is my hero

1 hour ago, so_many_watermelons said:

we have tons of friends. The Ostrons/Quills/Unum

Maybe with The New War, we'll finally learn what the Unum actually is...

Some kind of special Cephalon? An ancient Orokin consciousness, transferred into the tower (like Silvana)? A Neural Sentry? Who knows!

Edited by DrakeWurrum

17 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Maybe with The New War, we'll finally learn what the Unum actually is...

Some kind of special Cephalon? An ancient Orokin consciousness, transferred into the tower (like Silvana)? A Neural Sentry? Who knows!

Yeah I'm betting it was someone who achieved transference with the Tower, which must work differently than how Neural Sentries are created.

20 minutes ago, so_many_watermelons said:

Yeah I'm betting it was someone who achieved transference with the Tower, which must work differently than how Neural Sentries are created.

Maybe, but we also know that the entire reason the Sentient that the eidolons came from even tried attacking Cetus is because it contains a large amount of kuva which, apparently, can cure the Sentients of their Void weakness. So I'm thinking it's something unique.

19 hours ago, -STR-Lotus said:

everybody's trying to kill us 😄

I wonder if there are people who will help us in the new war.

enemies

-Sentients

-İnfesteds

-corpus

-grineers

-Stalker

-the man on the wall

friend

-Lotus(by story progression)

-clem

-pet

Another day at the office. keanu reeves wow GIF

Jesus, these gifs suck.

21 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I'm also running on the theory that The New War might wind up turning into a Sentient Civil War, where Lotus (or maybe even a Hunhow begrudgingly working with us to save Natah from being 'reclaimed' - or being redeemed, who knows) end up fighting the other Sentients. I think this because it keeps the status quo of the main system so we can keep normal gameplay, plus it's a nice twisty twist and DE seems to like those. In which case, we can throw Sentients into both camps.

I suspect that the incoming Sentients will be happy with Natah's amalgam experiments. Between that and her being damaged from the void, they might decide to eliminate her.

(It would be interesting if in the new war, we get Natah in the Lotus' place.)