moostar95

What was your most noob moment

Posted (edited)

Today's shortie with salad v, I'm gear up solo with my hildryn and Lanka(non riven) 6 forma build. Took a bit of time but was able to easily win it. Log out of the game. Quickly remembers I had an archgun that could of strip off the armor off of alad v and his doge with ease. Reducing the time it would of took to beat the mission. Any one ever had that that noob moment?

Edited by moostar95
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

(way back in the day when we only had 4 revives every 24 hours)

I bought revives with my starter plat. 

tenor.gif

Not knowing each frame I had, had 4 revives each. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

Honestly, my first post here. I followed 1 video thinking the game was dying. XD Although buying credits with plat is my close second.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve sold multiple prime weapons when I was fairly new and didn’t realize that I messed up until after they were already vaulted. Feelsbadman.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

tenor.gif

Ok, you win.  Shut it down...

• Haha 4
  • Satisfied 1

Every time i took Saryn instead of Banshee out of lazyness into ESO was my most n00b moment with leveling Rhino and Rhino Prime as a close second.

Spending Mutagens on my Hema clan research even though i never farm that amount.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Ok, you win.  Shut it down...

The jackal was a pain in my ass! And it was gonna die! 

• Like 1

I failed out of the first mastery test because I couldn't complete it with the mk-1 paris, went and got the braton and breezed through it

never completed all the mk-1 weps until almost 4 years later

• Like 1

Quite new, disappointingly asked why the player beside me brought an Inaros on a Hijack sortie mission. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

I didn't know difference between normal and prime Frost parts. And I ask for help for some one to give me just parts because I whose thinking that I don't need blueprint. In the end some 1 point me in the right direction and give me the rest of the parts for free... Back then his parts whose 1plat or max 5plat.

Edited by Vlada91

I never used my kubrow cause i thought if they died in a mission they die for real...

Also sold my ash prime for credits...oof. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Every single time I bullet jump and land on top of a door frame by mistake.

...Yes, this still happens to this day.

• Like 8
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

tenor.gif

Those days. My younger me would of fell for that scam. Thank god they ease up on it.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Salty Ginger said:

I never used my kubrow cause i thought if they died in a mission they die for real...

Also sold my ash prime for credits...oof. 

You sold him?! Oof. Well to be fair, he fell off the meta for quite some time anyway. 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, moostar95 said:

You sold him?! Oof. Well to be fair, he fell off the meta for quite some time anyway. 

It was the free ash prime from tennocon. I ranked him up, and was like hmm im never gonna use him herpderpderp 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Bought imperator syandana with my starting platinum and traded intensify, streamline, continuity and flow for hellfire, cryo rounds, stormbringer and infected clip when I was MR 2

• Woah 1

Rushed a dojo room with plat and then left town for 3 days 30 minutes later. .-.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Rushed a dojo room with plat and then left town for 3 days 30 minutes later. .-.

Hey, at least you got it out of the way.

Resume: Will finish things quickly

I have plenty of noob moments to choose from, so I'm presenting you the situation I'm currently in. I'm trying for the MR19 test, but I just can't do it. It involves stealth without using any warframe abilities, and apparently I'm just bad at it. I've been derping around so much without success, once I do it, bet I can qualify for the MR20 test right away 😅

My “noob moments”:

• I bought a couple hundred platinum back when I was starting out. Spent a chunk of it on revives and individual Forma for building my clan dojo (which I ended up abandoning later on because I wanted “a re-do”). Younger me was dumber me. 
  • Started leveling Frost and really enjoyed him (my name wasn’t initially FrostPrime). Learned Frost Prime was a thing and jumped for it, immediately selling my Frost since I had the “better version”. Later at like MR22, I remember that I had yet to finish leveling Frost and had to re-farm him. Thanks to that he’s my least-used frame at the moment. 
  • Using the pre-potatoed Broken War to make War, then later buying the Hunhow’s Gift bundle for the armor. If that wasn’t enough I also realized I missed Broken War, so I attempted to re-farm it. Over three months of running Lua missions, a few times a day. Broken War BPs are nothing to the soul-draining horror that is obtaining two War Blades. Eventually gave up and bought the last blade I needed. Never again.
  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 2

Splitting from the group in the 60 minute Kuva Survival with no life support Nightwave challenge to go look for containers containing life support modules. Apparently doing that messes up spawns. We still succeeded though.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Bought rending strike only for it to show up in an alert about a day later.

Nah, that's just RNG screwing you over. Which means you're a true Warframe vet now.

• Like 1

The ropalolyst fight, thinking after shooting the weakspots the fight is "bugged as hell, typical" .. not knowing I had to push a button to bring the fight further.. when I found out what to do, I felt like a true noob lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

For a solid few months after I started the game I didn't know you could buy weapon BP'S or warframe BP's and I thought I was just really unlucky with drops.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1