Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moostar95

What was your most noob moment

6 hours ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

That one guy who sold his Excal Prime for credits..

..............o_o

10 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I went to Sortie with Elemental Enhancement. I didnt even read the description.

It was Toxin.

I was using Hyldrin.

Only time I worry about that if it's infested. Toxic accents are a *@##$ when they come out of no where. 

On 2019-07-16 at 11:12 AM, (PS4)Jacobivan said:

Take Banshee and redeemer/sarpa, snipe everything with charged shot:-)

Hey, just came back to brag... I did it 😄

(Banshee was key, thanks for the idea!)

Well, I skiped over excal prime thinking this wasnt going to last that long buuuut

I bought revives. 

or when Laphantis first came out and it was glitched to be like Lv100+, I ran the hell out of it, thinking it was going to stay that way.

Few months back, there was an Alad V assassination sortie. I spent like, 30 minutes dodging Zanuka and shooting Alad, wondering why he won't die. I had a bloody Opticor that was one shotting Eidolons, after all.

...I forgot you have to kill Zanuka first.

I was really determined to take the shortcut to Illiad, Phobos so I could unlock Ceres. Unfortunately, Kepler was in the way. I tried it for hours with my Odonata and couldn’t even make it to the end without running out of time. A friend recommended Itzal, which I built and ranked just for that mission. Still couldn’t catch the escaping ships.

Finally, that same friend took pity on me and helped me beat it. Moment the mission started, he took off like a rocket and finished it before I saw him again. “How are you so fast?” I asked.

”You can use sprint to boost in the Archwing.”

That feeling when you already soloing sorties, arbitrations, kuva flood, learning to solo Eidolons, but.. forget how to beat Sargas Ruk and other bosses for that frame systems for Ephemera.

My noobist moment was when i was a noob and activated life support as soon as i saw them, and started defending them, co si had no clue what the hell I was doing. 

took a nice person to voice out, that he wasn't sure what i was doing, but this is how you do survival.

it was one of those "God dam i'm a noob" moment.

My most Noob moment was always re-playing the lowest Exterminate Mission on Mercury as a form to Level Up my gear without knowing how to use the Mod System nor knowing that I had already paved a way to the lowest EXP grinder survival mission just a few nodes away instead..

It took me until 2016/2017 to figure out how you gained mr. Iv been playing since launch on and off. But yeah. I had around 400 hours when i figured out i needed to use something other than the same 3 weapons and warframe

On 2019-07-16 at 12:32 PM, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I have plenty of noob moments to choose from, so I'm presenting you the situation I'm currently in. I'm trying for the MR19 test, but I just can't do it. It involves stealth without using any warframe abilities, and apparently I'm just bad at it. I've been derping around so much without success, once I do it, bet I can qualify for the MR20 test right away 😅

Wanna cheese it?  Banshee’s passive will silence a redeemer.  Stand on the starting platform and use channeling to shoot them from a distance.  Channeling will dissolve the bodies.  Wait for them to all do their rounds and shoot them all dead.  Wander up and finish the challenge with no enemies present.

3 hours ago, (NSW)0nuku said:

I was really determined to take the shortcut to Illiad, Phobos so I could unlock Ceres. Unfortunately, Kepler was in the way. I tried it for hours with my Odonata and couldn’t even make it to the end without running out of time. A friend recommended Itzal, which I built and ranked just for that mission. Still couldn’t catch the escaping ships.

Finally, that same friend took pity on me and helped me beat it. Moment the mission started, he took off like a rocket and finished it before I saw him again. “How are you so fast?” I asked.

To be fair, the mission is hard even with sprinting.  That node, and the 2 locked behind it were the very last ones I did to unlock arbitration’s.

When I was new, I was in Maroos Bazaar and asked someone if they would sell me Primed Fast Hands for 50,000 credits 🙈

Everytime I jump in a mission without checking my arsenal after mucking about in captura.

Also, most of my alarm console hack fails are from wanting to open the locker next to it.

On 2019-07-16 at 1:56 PM, Aldain said:

Every single time I bullet jump and land on top of a door frame by mistake.

...Yes, this still happens to this day.

Yep I still get tempted to report this as a bug lol

Finding out Mesa's exalted pistols can be fired by holding the trigger.

Selling a plague kripath riv to another player for 15p.

Selling my Chroma BP because I thought I didn't care about building him.

Trying to build Chroma 3 years later and finding out I sold the BP....AFTER I already farmed and build the saryn part.

Defended amprex as a much better weapon than ignis wraith.

I want into my first radiation hazard sortie with Octavia.

Constantly downing your teammates with Baby Shark was pretty funny, until we failed the mission. 

Unfortunately my teammates were not as enthusiastic with the matter.

First time I learned that radiation procs enable friendly fire. 

I then understood why you never take Saryn, Mesa, or Octavia in those missions.

I still think its BS radiation procs do that.

4 minutes ago, WH1735S0W said:

...And there goes my trauma with Mesa in radiation sorties again.

Seriously I actually watched the Mesa down me, 2 other allies and the DEFENSE TARGET in seconds.

I think that's the first time I ever all caps'd in a mission with "MESA FRIENDLY FIRE IS ON DAMMIT" thankfully they got the memo.

Assuming we're talking noob moments, as in, eff-ups, rather than newbie mistakes - Two, that I can think of.

Forma'd my Valkyr & forgot to put on Vitality - went to level up to Mot (I know there are faster ways to level up, but I prefer fun ways, lol). That went oh so well - I did manage to get to 5 mins to extract, but still, smh.
Second one - Alt-Tab'd during a Survival, and forgot about it. Came back to 'Mission Failed'. I felt oh so pro about myself.

:crylaugh:

Back in update 6 or 7 I had a super smart idea on making credits. You could farm a sword blueprint from captain vor it sold for 5k credits but crafting it you could sell sword for 15k. So I made about 6-8 swords before I figured out it cost me 20k to craft the sword so lost 5k per sword instead of making 10k =P

On 2019-07-16 at 1:32 AM, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I have plenty of noob moments to choose from, so I'm presenting you the situation I'm currently in. I'm trying for the MR19 test, but I just can't do it. It involves stealth without using any warframe abilities, and apparently I'm just bad at it. I've been derping around so much without success, once I do it, bet I can qualify for the MR20 test right away 😅

Try using redeemer/sarpa and a banshee to silence the weapon, snipe as many enemies as you can before going in, profit

1 hour ago, WH1735S0W said:

First time I learned that radiation procs enable friendly fire. 

You can take them in those missions if you have a working brain and don't spam abilities while being affected by rad procs. (or just know how to avoid them in the first place)

10 hours ago, (NSW)0nuku said:

That mission.

The first time i played it i made it to the ships but just didn't have enough dps to kill them, so i left it until i finished the rest of the Star Chart. 😄

Only really needed good weapon mods when i was farming Atlas, which is when i just slapped a meh Corrosive build on my half modded Grattler because i didn't like the weapon enough to want to spend any Forma or Catalyst on it, but that was enough to finish both missions fast.