Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 30 Level Elimination Nightwave Challenge is a stressful experience that doesn't feel worth 7,000 standing

Whaddon

This Nightwave challenge/riven challenge is a random experience that in the end doesn't feel worth what you get at the end

I have completed this challenge twice...through luck. I don't it's hard to tell when you've been detected since if one enemy sees you kill another could cost you it.

and in the end what do you get? 7,000 standing or in the case of rivens,  random mod that could be terrible and you just worked your butt off to get (it's more annoying when you equipped a dragon key as well)

But I believe it should not be removed but reworked slightly

Have being detected depend on if the alarms have gone off

This would make the entire experience better and less annoying, since you just need to be sure the alarms aren't activated whilst killing them corpus or grineer. 

I think this one is really easy and doable with eyes closed.

The one I hate is... mining, fishing and having to kill sacred grove spectres. I already mined and fished my way to everything I needed, and I have already done the Titania quest... Why would I enjoy gathering resources when I can be just killing stuff? There is no reward there except some Nightwave standing that I only want so I can get the only nice looking operator suit at the end of it. Please let me buy it with plat so I can give a hard pass to Nightwave from once and for all and stop doing chores I find unnecesary and BORING

EDIT.. I know they want people to play the game. But having us kidnapped ingame doing stuff we don't want to do because they are boring and MR27 completionist players already got over with them... is not the way to make us play the game. I love playing Warframe, but this Nightwave thing makes me toss away time doing stuff I already did for the sake of completion, mastery and lore... and hated having to do that stuff (AKA gathering resources in a way that is not killing enemies for them to drop it)

Edited by BLI7Z
  • Like 2

what, completing an Exterminate Mission quiet?
this is not difficult. if you want to be safe you can be Invisible the entire time but putting a Suppressor Mod on your Guns lets you basically walk through the Mission shooting everything at a whim.

• Like 3

Ivara, max efficiency, max energy pool, sharpshooter. Easiest elite weekly ever. Or you can use Loki, but you need to hide every time your invisibility is about to run out. If you don't have any of these, just don't do it, you'll have all rewards anyway. 

• Like 1

You can do this particular Exterminate mission guns blazing full cowboy mode on the 2 Exterminate nodes in the Void.  There are no alarm panels that the orokin can run to in order to set off alarms.  In fact, there are no alarms on Void tile sets aside from starting a Survival run.

I know it's a bug for the mission parameters, but until DE fixes this (and rewords the objective to be more clear), just run through Oxomoco or the other low level node Exterminate mission and voila!  Easy 7k.

Also, sortie Exterminate missions work as well, but apparently only for one person in the group.  Weird bug.

Once this is fixed, Ivara or Loki Invisibility run and put a Hush or Suppress mod on your gun and you're done in 5-10 minutes tops.

Edited by Caine2112
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Who then has to constantly stop and hide to recast his invisibility, while Ivara keeps going completely undetected by all.  😛 

If you pay attention to the timer you can easily recast it as long as a target isn't starring right at you. Beats being unable to run and bullet jump and reappearing when you attack.

Edited by Bioness

1 hour ago, Bioness said:

If you pay attention to the timer you can easily recast it as long as a target isn't starring right at you. Beats being unable to run and bullet jump and reappearing when you attack.

Oh my, someone that doesn't know the truth.  Ivara doesn't reappear when attacking at all.  That only happens if using a non-silent shooting weapon, and only in Prowl not Cloak Arrow.  Using either a silent weapon or hush mod (which you would be doing anyway for this challenge) resolves that.  

Ivara and Octavia are the only two frames that can go a whole mission staying invisible the WHOLE time.  

As for the not bulletjumping and sprinting, that's what rolling and dashwire are for.  😀😀 

Edited by DatDarkOne

3 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Oh my, someone that doesn't know the truth.  Ivara doesn't reappear when attacking at all.  That only happens if using a non-silent shooting weapon, and only in Prowl not Cloak Arrow.  Using either a silent weapon or hush mod (which you would be doing anyway for this challenge) resolves that.  

Ivara and Octavia are the only two frames that can go a whole mission staying invisible the WHOLE time.  

As for the not bulletjumping and sprinting, that's what rolling and dashwire are for.  😀😀 

Fair points, I concede.

19 hours ago, Caine2112 said:

You can do this particular Exterminate mission guns blazing full cowboy mode on the 2 Exterminate nodes in the Void.  There are no alarm panels that the orokin can run to in order to set off alarms.  In fact, there are no alarms on Void tile sets aside from starting a Survival run.

I know it's a bug for the mission parameters, but until DE fixes this (and rewords the objective to be more clear), just run through Oxomoco or the other low level node Exterminate mission and voila!  Easy 7k.

Also, sortie Exterminate missions work as well, but apparently only for one person in the group.  Weird bug.

Once this is fixed, Ivara or Loki Invisibility run and put a Hush or Suppress mod on your gun and you're done in 5-10 minutes tops.

Thank you for telling me this, I didn't actually know if it would work since to me The Void enemies would just know you were there after finding out

though I have a feeling that if I try the riven challenge there it will somehow fail.

4 hours ago, Whaddon said:

Thank you for telling me this, I didn't actually know if it would work since to me The Void enemies would just know you were there after finding out

though I have a feeling that if I try the riven challenge there it will somehow fail.

I have yet to obtain a riven with this condition to unlock it, so I do not know.  Just remember though, that this method of running an undetected Exterminate mission may be a bug.  DE has never issued any statement whether it is or not, so be aware it may be patched in the future.

I, personally, run Ivara for this Nightwave event.  I greatly enjoy running stealth missions, so that's my playstyle.  I simply mentioned above an alternate way of doing it with the current state of the game.