Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Ivara's Navigator usable on hitscan weapons (but in a different way)

Brucely

I think it's overly limiting that Navigator can only be used on projectile weapons. Why not have Navigator apply a different "Navigator-themed" stat and visual effect on hitscan weapons? Here are some ideas I had:

1. Navigator makes hitscan weapons automatically home in on enemy weakpoints. So no matter where you aim on a single enemy, the bullets go to a weakpoint.

2. Using navigator with a hitscan weapon equipped turns your reticle into a big circle (size is range moddable?) and gives the weapon some punch through, so every shot fired from the gun will automatically travel to each target inside the circle and hit it once (for balance: no headshots, additional drain for every 5 enemies hit with a single shot). So yeah, it's kinda like how the Peacemaker works, but not really.

3. Buzlok in ability form. Activating Navigator with a hitscan weapon equipped causes Ivara to fire a marking arrow, and so every shot from that weapon now goes around and through obstacles to home in on where that arrow hit. So pretty devastating if you can land that Navigator arrow on a weak point.

Just some thoughts I had. What do you think?

• Like 1