Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe: Notos

ExcaliBoiPrime

I just thought about a new Warframe named Notos

Note: Notos was the Greek God of the south wind. He was associated with desiccating hot wind of the rise of Sirius aftermidsummer was thought to bring the storms of late summer and autumn, and was feared as a destroyer of crops.

Base Statistics:

- Health                         75.0 (225.0 at rank 30)

- Power                         150 (225 at rank 30)

- Armor                          40

- Shield Capacity           90 (270 at rank 30)

- Shield Recharge         17.6

- Sprint Speed               1.15

- Stamina                       9.0

- Polarities:

- 4x ' = '

- 1x ' V '

- 1x ' - '

- Aura Polarity:

- ' - '   

Abilities:

- 1. Flurry   Summons a gust of wind to the enemies and push them back. Costs: 25

- 2. Storm Armor   Summons an armor of wind(like Rhino's Iron Skin) which will absorb any dmg and reflect 10% damage by melee attacks for a certain time. Costs: 75

- 3. Wind Shoes   Summons for you and all nearby allies wind currents around the feets which allows to run faster and jump higher for a certain time. Costs: 40

- 4.Wind Explosion   Punching the ground will cause an explosion which pushs all enemies back, deals damage (lightarmored will get double dmg) and knocks them down in a certain radius. Costs: 100

For the damage of the abilities 1 and 4 I have no idea, the same applies to ability 2 for the time and the percentages of ability no. 3.

If want you want to comment, criticize or suggest your own ideas, feel free.

( PS: English is not my primary language so there might be some grammar mistakes. For some words I used Google Translate. )

Edited by moinsenman

I just thought about a new Warframe named Notos

Note: Notos was the Greek God of the south wind. He was associated with desiccating hot wind of the rise of Sirius aftermidsummer was thought to bring the storms of late summer and autumn, and was feared as a destroyer of crops.

Base Statistics:

- Health                         75.0 (225.0 at rank 30)

- Power                         150 (225 at rank 30)

- Armor                          40

- Shield Capacity           90 (270 at rank 30)

- Shield Recharge         17.6

- Sprint Speed               1.15

- Stamina                       9.0

- Polarities:

- 4x ' = '

- 1x ' V '

- 1x ' - '

- Aura Polarity:

- ' - '   

Abilities:

- 1. Flurry   Summons a gust of wind to the enemies and push them back. Costs: 25

- 2. Storm Armor   Summons an armor of wind(like Rhino's Iron Skin) which will absorb any dmg and reflect 10% damage by melee attacks for a certain time. Costs: 75

- 3. Wind Shoes   Summons for you and all nearby allies wind currents around the feets which allows to run faster and jump higher for a certain time. Costs: 40

- 4.Wind Explosion   Punching the ground will cause an explosion which pushs all enemies back, deals damage (lightarmored will get double dmg) and knocks them down in a certain radius. Costs: 100

For the damage of the abilities 1 and 4 I have no idea, the same applies to ability 2 for the time and the percentages of ability no. 3.

If want you want to comment, criticize or suggest your own ideas, feel free.

( PS: English is not my primary language so there might be some grammar mistakes. For some words I used Google Translate. )

1 plus looks like an awesome frame I would spend plat on