Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DonderVuist

Hi again (been away for a while)

So yeah Warframe still a great game i see

If not for that Mastery system 

I played WoW for over 8 years and i have only 3 chars where my main is a hunter sure there are some that link high mastery to good skills

I dont have the time nor the mindset to lvl xx warframes / weapons etc etc, to get to a High Mastery 

So here is my id: at mastery lvl 13 or so you can get an item (for free, tru a quest or buy) wich you can use to infuse your warframe/operator with and it will unlock the mastery LvL, it will remove it from everything sure there are prob ppl against it (the ones that link it to skills) but in my eyes if you are like mastery rank 15 you have a good understanding how the game works

Anyway DE keep up the good work cant wait for railjack (dont remember the new name 😇)

22 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

TL:DR I am lazy and I want to reach MR 30 asap

MR 26 here who is lazy and want to reach MR 30 ASAP.

So why not?

Funny that when you start talking about Mastery ppl are thinking your lazy and want everything fast and im like ROFL thinking wtf these ppl man are cracking me up anyway i played Warframe from launch its my most played game (after WoW) and im not new to grinds unlike those "i want it easy mode" punks who destroyed WoW for me by making it to easy im just saying this whole system needs a revamp for example since i played Warframe from launch somewhere i had this pyrana side arm i used it didn't max it put it in the bank cuz i got the kraken ( yes it was once OP) wanted to try it out again it was locked behind the BS of a mastery rank 12

I got like 6 maybe 7 forma's in my main Nidus yeah i know i #*!%ed it up so i had to re do it 😅 and thats the biggest BS in this system "youll only get mastery exp once" i dont play all warframe's hell i dont even like most of them and the ones i got/like are maxed

And the BS of ppl saying "you want it easy" b**** plz if i want it easy ill just buy it from the store i dont mind putting some cash to them i like this game the moment they release a Nidus prime ill buy the full package 

Nidus is the best so far al others are a no for me well except Excilbur prime he is cool to

Edited by DonderVuist
Correcting

1 hour ago, DonderVuist said:

And the BS of ppl saying "you want it easy" b**** plz if i want it easy ill just buy it from the store i dont mind putting some cash to them i like this game the moment they release a Nidus prime ill buy the full package 

Buying stuff won't get you Mastery. So yes, you are lazy because you don't want to rank up stuff.

Funny that when you start talking about Mastery ppl are thinking your lazy and want everything fast and im like ROFL thinking wtf these ppl man are cracking me up

And why is that?
Why won't you explain yourself? No arguments? Thought so.

I got like 6 maybe 7 forma's in my main Nidus yeah i know i #*!%ed it up so i had to re do it 😅 and thats the biggest BS in this system "youll only get mastery exp once" i dont play all warframe's hell i dont even like most of them and the ones i got/like are maxed

So even without playing them you know you don't like them.
Seems legit as heck. 

Not sure what the 1st part about WoW has to do with this tbh.

On 2019-07-16 at 1:17 AM, DonderVuist said:

Hi again (been away for a while)

So yeah Warframe still a great game i see

If not for that Mastery system 

I played WoW for over 8 years and i have only 3 chars where my main is a hunter sure there are some that link high mastery to good skills

I dont have the time nor the mindset to lvl xx warframes / weapons etc etc, to get to a High Mastery 

So here is my id: at mastery lvl 13 or so you can get an item (for free, tru a quest or buy) wich you can use to infuse your warframe/operator with and it will unlock the mastery LvL, it will remove it from everything sure there are prob ppl against it (the ones that link it to skills) but in my eyes if you are like mastery rank 15 you have a good understanding how the game works

That part is silly simply due to the fact that there are far too many weapons for you to just listen to Everyone else on what's good. Unless you 1 of the lamest that only use best and most OP weapon there are tons of gems to discover as you climb the MR tree. Skill and mastery rank Do Not go hand in hand. MR only allows you more daily standing and carry more void traces. 

Now as for those of you saying he just wants it easy, I mean he did give it to MR 13 for his suggested item at least. By then tho most items in the game can be equipped. Cant think of very many weapons that need mr 14+ tiberon p and maybe gram p come to mind...

On 2019-07-17 at 8:56 PM, PhazonMagala said:

Just use a Hek , it can steamroll everything in the star chart and up to Sortie 3 with good mods 

and you don't need to grind for MR because it's only Mastery 4 black think about it GIF by Identity

Agree tho i find the tigris prime better unless they allrdy used the nerf bat on it 🤔

On 2019-07-17 at 1:30 PM, WhiteMarker said:

Buying stuff won't get you Mastery. So yes, you are lazy because you don't want to rank up stuff.

And why is that?
Why won't you explain yourself? No arguments? Thought so.

So even without playing them you know you don't like them.
Seems legit as heck. 

I have played them for a few lvls (no boosting s***) didn't max them out cuz i dont like them so i sold them same goes for some of the weapons even tho ppl say they are good the ones i didn't like i sold them

I solo build my own dojo and build/researched almost all of them

If you buy a warframe/weapon/pet/drone  you still need to lvl them thus you get mastery ?

Why do i have to explain to you why i dont have time to rank up are you my mom ? I hope not i dont need to explain to you that i play other games besides warframe i thought it was common sense 😳