Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow update speeds on Nintendo Switch

(NSW)yanx007

Hi guys, I'm writing this for solutions and hoping that the DE Devs reads this. My complain is that the updates are very slow on the Switch.

Before the launcher, it took 2 hours to download and install (was playing a game while waiting) and now that I launched it, it says 1.6 hrs of download at 7 kb/s downloading 47.6 MB.

Yes I did that thing with the + to update the application before launching it and it says the app is up to date. 

I have a steady 40 MB/S and I am alone on this connection and it gives 13 Megabytes download speed steady. I can game/chat with friends on this connection no problems. The update is so slow that I have to let my Switch turned on the whole day to get it. You guys make a good job on the Switch (if we ignore the latest :"Disconnect return to main menu") and I know that the servers must be very busy for the 50 millions lo-users (LOL) that we are 😉

If someone has a solution or DE reading this I am open for suggestions. Thank you!

Edited by (NSW)yanx007

There's not much we can do during the download/install since those hit the Nintendo servers for download. But our updater is entirely through us. Keep me posted if this is a recurring issue for you in the future, or if it was a one time thing. I'm not sure if we had a CCU spike around that time