Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Graffiti Needs To Go.

CuChulainnWD

DE PLEASE for the love of all that is good and holy, please remove the, "Deploy a Glyph while in Mission" act from the roster. The horror, trauma, and emotional suffering I endured as I traveled the Origin system, spending hours of my valuable time trying to find the perfect spot to deploy my Glyph, it was simply unbearable.

What are we teaching our youth, that it is OK to tag our pristine solar system with our Graffiti, making political statements that upset our Corpus and Grineer neighbours? It is very irresponsible for you DE to allow us such freedoms; Shame, shame, Shame on you!

Edited by CuChulainnWD
  • Like 1

IKR! It's just not enough that they get removed from the surface after an untold amount of time. And the fact someone could come along and just put their glyph over mine! The nerve! Please nerf this capability or else your development studio will be swarmed with waves of naruto runners wanting justice. <*sips monster drink with teabag infusion and pinky raised*>

• Like 1

These noobs obviously don't know you can stick the glyphs on other Warframes and watch them run around with the Glyph on them.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Wait, for real?

It worked the last time I tried it...

Dunno if they patched it.

49 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

These noobs obviously don't know you can stick the glyphs on other Warframes and watch them run around with the Glyph on them.

See Tenno, we can all learn something. That said, do the Tenno sporting your new advertising get paid for their services, or are you exploiting them as Nef Anyo would? Wait til Eudico hears about this.

Edited by CuChulainnWD

21 minutes ago, Corvid said:

I thought doing that would just leave the glyph floating in place when they moved.

There is only one way to find out *Grins* Test it and see for yourself. Either way it is all in good fun. Damn it Volt! Hold still I am trying to tag you!

Edited by CuChulainnWD

16 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

There is only one way to find out *Grins* Test it and see for yourself. Either way it is all in good fun. Damn it Volt! Hold still I am trying to tag you!

Unfortunately, I am presently out of test subjects. Someone else will have to run the experiment.

9 hours ago, Corvid said:

I thought doing that would just leave the glyph floating in place when they moved.

It would leave it floating, then when they moved the glyph would stay for a bit until they moved far enough. Then it teleports to them.

Kinda like a choppy movie at low fps