Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration - Dust settled, is it ok now?

Monlex

Most of my Endo comes from Arbitration and as a new player in respect of when i started Warframe, most of my experience is with this sytem. Because of the 10 minute roation i aim for one hour at minimum to get at least some efficiency from Survival. But on runs like i just had getting one Valana one time 1600 Endo two aura Forma Blueprint, Adaptation and a Vigorous Swap my motivation drops drastically.

How are you feeling now that the system is in place for some time?

Arbitrations were better before the Resurgence Drones implementation. Fight me.

In terms of loots that's fine. I've ran 700 rotations for 20 Aura Formas (6 in 360 rotations pre-hotfix, 14 in 374 rotations since)

Edited for update on figures now I'm home

Edited by Chewarette
Update on figures
  • Like 1

Just now, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I can barely make it forty minutes in Arbitration before I want to quit this game for Stellaris so I can watch my Scientists take forty years to figure out how to make better armor for my ships...

I see you are a (wo)man of culture as well!

As of now the only Arbitrations I even bother to do are excavations.  10 rounds/minutes otherwise is just grueling.

Depends on how you define "ok". It's certainly not what it was supposed to be, as in challenging, since they just kept nerfing it all instead of optimizing it. It's just regular T3 missions but with some drones to pop now and then, which is boring. Rewards are okay though imo, and I don't really mind the longer rotations given the rewards.

I used to do a lot of Arbitrations, preferably survivals. But now I'm not in much need of endo anymore, got enough of all the other stuff. Will likely return to farm more Archgun Rivens soon though for Railjack.

Another lost opportunity to make something fun.

Yes Arbies are great now in my opinion, but not perfect. As an endgame kind of player, it's my #1 content.

They need to put the Disruption game mode into Arbies, which they said they would do. And I wouldn't mind some Orb Vallis tile sets to face the Venus Corpus.

They improved enemy scaling a lot, but faster rotations would always be better. I wouldn't mind being able to face lvl 150+ enemies right away though, instead of waiting 40 mins.

Rewards are good to me. I use Arbies exclusively for farming endo and plat, which are good endgame rewards.

Edited by Ikyr0

Well, personally ... i like them until i get host migrated out of nowhere or when i realize i am at 40 mins deep in the survival, (which means i get 4 vitus essence) and i need 25 of said resource to get an arch-gun riven (which is the only reward i care about from arbitrations xD)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

It's fine, but not great. I feel like the arbitration drone mechanic is meant to "change the meta" or whatever but I feel like all it does is NARROW the meta.

Theres little point in me bringing a frame that isnt a tank because damage and cc abilities wont work half the time.

I don't agree with this. Most frames are viable for Arbies. Mag isn't a tank frame and I do 2 hour Arbies with her. Stealth frames do just fine as well. Lots of people do fine with Saryn, because you can still nuke enemies that arent boosted by drones. I do agree that pure CC frames like Nyx are relatively useless, but that's about it.

Wait, did they change the drop rate or something??? That would explain why I was getting so many Aura BP, either that or I have super good RNG whit thing I don't care about (If only they were Exilus Forma 🤩)

I don't mind the Resurgence Drones If give a second chances if someone mess up, just wish they were mark on the map or you have the option to say F this and drop them if you don't want the debuff.

My big problem with Arb if the double round rule no matter the game mod, it is super stupid and make it so you only play Excavation or Interception unless you want to waste time. It should be change per mission type. Do 7 rounds of Defense instead of 5 or what not. 

Edited by rodzzila

10 minutes ago, Ikyr0 said:

I do agree that pure CC frames like Nyx are relatively useless, but that's about it.

Wut, you can go on forever and ever with Nyx in her bubble, and use Chaos when recharging for whenever you can't keep up with energy, and to make things easier for the rest of the team if they need the support. The only exception is for infested and their leechers, since her survivability relies a lot on her energy economy. 

1 minute ago, SirTobe said:

Wut, you can go on forever and ever with Nyx in her bubble, and use Chaos when recharging for whenever you can't keep up with energy, and to make things easier for the rest of the team if they need the support. The only exception is for infested and their leechers, since her survivability relies a lot on her energy economy. 

oh with Assimilate, maybe. i was specifically referring to her Chaos builds. I would say that Assimilate heavy blade build probably isnt sustainable once Eximus start spawning, like you mentioned.

Arbitrations are awful....

I literally only do excavations exclusively. Anything else is a waste of time.... and as soon Adaptation drops again.... im done.... you won't catch me in Arbitrations again after that....

I'd rather get my Endo from Bounties 400 at a time.... 

I only do Arbitrations when it is an excavation mission, otherwise not worth my time.

If anything they need to rebalance and missions. Aura Forma and Seeding Step Emphemera could do with a drop chance reduction. 

I like them when they are Grineer or Infested and when their excavation and defense. Nice in-between challenge, good endo rewards and a great place to use my Khora. 

It might not be for everyone but I prefer it over sortie, bounties or big boring spiders.

Edited by k05h

3 hours ago, Ikyr0 said:

I don't agree with this. Most frames are viable for Arbies. Mag isn't a tank frame and I do 2 hour Arbies with her. Stealth frames do just fine as well. Lots of people do fine with Saryn, because you can still nuke enemies that arent boosted by drones. I do agree that pure CC frames like Nyx are relatively useless, but that's about it.

I can accept your point that those categories can still do well, it's just, for me personally, I find myself gravitating towards just picking inaros and calling it good.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

I can accept your point that those categories can still do well, it's just, for me personally, I find myself gravitating towards just picking inaros and calling it good.

Sure, and I can appreciate that. But arguably, there are frames who are less tanky than him, yet better at doing Arbies.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Whenever I see an Inaros in arbitration I immediately see a wasted slot. He is good at surviving, but has almost no utility outside that.

1 hour ago, Bioness said:

Whenever I see an Inaros in arbitration I immediately see a wasted slot. He is good at surviving, but has almost no utility outside that.

I mean yeah but....

Arbies are easier then T3 endurance runs with slower scaling. Bringing anything remotely meta isn't required at all.

Meh. Regular endless missions, except with mildly irritating invincibility drones ("Hi invincibility drones, nice to meet you, say hi to my friend Arca Plasmor"), worse rewards (Not-Nitain and tons of Endo, plus a handful of cool stuff with terrible drop rates), and more tedious.

I do 2 or 3 4-rotation runs during the weekends when I have nothing else to fill their Special Sessions.

Edited by KnossosTNC