Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.3.3 + 25.3.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Wasn't it "Brains and Brawn?"

It's the same thing we've gotten in the past, and thus mildly depressing.

I'd like to have seen Ash, Carrier, the Kubrow collar, or any of the other things that haven't already seen multiple unvaults.  Looks like we're setting up for a Baro level of one new unvaulted frame a year outside of regular rotations....sigh.

I want to be positive DE.  It doesn't seem like it, but after so much under delivering on promises and so much "Soon" there's very little to love.

I'm calling a return to the best of the past.  Not the past where one in five exterminates failed because you only spawned enough enemies to cover the requirement and one spawned outside level boundaries, but the past where every month seemed to have a challenge or player activity.  Heavy fog, loadout maximum values, and murder counters aren't exactly ground breaking, but gave life to the game between content patches.  Please, can we get that instead of the Nightwave "content" gated behind a grind wall?  The cosmetics aren't worth it, and the reward rate is lower than the Alert system.  On top of this, new players are still absolutely hosed when they have weeks before they might be able to earn enough points to get the basic auras.  Either that, or they have to wait weeks for the one or two good auras to be on sale.  Let's bury that thought, and be optimistic that aura formas matter...

Disagree with everything you said.

@[DE]Rebecca can you guys do something with wisp cosmetics they look to much strech out on  her body it looks dumb,  my idea is to make that horn on her shoulder an armor piece just like volt has it and maybe scale chest pice down a little bit and pull shoulder pice back to her arm and leg pice looks to heavy on her t,t 

https://imgur.com/n54v8xH    https://imgur.com/N2fXevb   https://imgur.com/yDpyWiI

The "screen freezes, audio/game goes on" issue was much more frequent since the last main update (and, by the way, was there for at least two years).

After this hotfix, two attempts at Earth tileset Capture resulted in crashes after 2 minutes or so. One of the variety above and ctrl-alt-del-able, one requiring PC reset.

I was scanning plants, so having scanner continuously on may be an issue, though I doubt it.

Not in the mood to purposely crash more times to check triggers, hopefully some hotfix 25.3.3.2 will follow.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed a very common crash in that Hotfix we just deployed related to friends lists. So I guess none of you experienced it. 

Probably dating myself but..couldn't help thinking about the band "Yes" and their song "owner of a lonely heart" when I saw that lol

Whyyyyyy? Why nyx and rhino again, why not literally anybody else that hasn't gone again?
Why not something like nekros or valkyr prime access pls de just give us something good
thanks for the gamefixes at least

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed a very common crash in that Hotfix we just deployed related to friends lists. So I guess none of you experienced it.

Ouch.
Good stab (nightwave changes).

Yes, I don't have friends.
As i'm the most horrible person you can think of.

And I be damned.
Even convinced of it (legit, seriously).

Justice, where justice is due.

On a sidenote, will we see dual kamas be unvaulted somewhere in the future?
Those blades have been at ludicrously high prices for quite some time now.

Anyway, thanks for the fixes.
Love you all. :heart:

Archived