Jump to content
[DE]Danielle

PS4 Hotfix: Prime Vault

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

e970797b91dc857f9ef1868f75fe7533.png

Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime are here!

The Prime Vault has opened once more and Orokin treasures are yours for the taking Tenno! Get instant access to the previously unavailable Prime Warframes Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more!

Find their Relics in the Void or in Bounty rewards today! 

See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

  • North and South America – July 16
  • Europe – July 17
  • Asia – July 17
  • Japan – July 19

PlayStation 4 Prime Vault regional end dates:

  • North and South America – September 17
  • Europe – September 18
  • Asia – September 18
  • Japan – September 19


Fixes:

  • Fixed an issue with the gear spiral not always being accurate on a controller. 
  • Arlo's Devotees can no longer be spawned in Simulacrum.
  • Fixed Devotees showing up in Mastery Rank tests.

HOTFIXES 

07/17/2019 - Hotfix #1

  • Fixed crashes caused by the Fluctus' VFX. 

07/18/2019 - Hotfix #2 

  • Made some behind the scene fixes for a behind the scene secret something for this weekend. 

 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Hotfix #2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

e970797b91dc857f9ef1868f75fe7533.png

Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime are here!

The Prime Vault has opened once more and Orokin treasures are yours for the taking Tenno! Get instant access to the previously unavailable Prime Warframes Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more!

Find their Relics in the Void or in Bounty rewards today! 

See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

  • North and South America – July 16
  • Europe – July 17
  • Asia – July 17
  • Japan – July 19

PlayStation 4 Prime Vault regional end dates:

  • North and South America – September 17
  • Europe – September 18
  • Asia – September 18
  • Japan – September 19


Fixes:

  • Fixed an issue with the gear spiral not always being accurate on a controller. 
  • Arlo's Devotees can no longer be spawned in Simulacrum.
  • Fixed Devotees showing up in Mastery Rank tests.

Every game I have played since the hot fix, I have been getting "host migration issues". I've never had this problem before. It's on ever single mission.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, (PS4)kennishima said:

I never saw Devotees. When or how do they show??

i Was Healed by 1 on Sedna during a Mission. They appeared, they Revived me, and then we Completed our Mission.

It was Nice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, (PS4)kennishima said:

I never saw Devotees. When or how do they show??

Try getting downed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (PS4)warfairy88 said:

Hi oky so i am still waiting on my nekros every one els are geting but dont see myne.._

Same/similar  ERROR here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Fixes:

 

  • Fixed an issue with the gear spiral not always being accurate on a controller. 

I've seeing (since some weeks) an other problem with the Gear Wheel :

 

il y a 43 minutes, (PS4)kennishima a dit :

I never saw Devotees. When or how do they show??

I've saw one Devotee during a Fortuna Bounty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched the ENTIRE tennocon, in twitch, and my accounts were linked, also still no nekros in my inbox.

 

Also... You hotfix devotees within an hour or 2, but we've been waiting like a year or more On this host migration issue that causes us to lose all our rewards and loot from a mission? Why?

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghent96 said:

I watched the ENTIRE tennocon, in twitch, and my accounts were linked, also still no nekros in my inbox.

 

Also... You hotfix devotees within an hour or 2, but we've been waiting like a year or more On this host migration issue that causes us to lose all our rewards and loot from a mission? Why?

lol, you do realize that devotees and host migrations are 2 completely different things right? not only that but they have acknowledged/spoken about host migration many times in the past

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Demiigod66 said:

lol, you do realize that devotees and host migrations are 2 completely different things right? not only that but they have acknowledged/spoken about host migration many times in the past

It's still a valid point. Host migrations are a critical issue without a solution, and devotees are fluff. I'd prefer them to focus on solving critical issues instead of just speaking about them and delivering fluff.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, (PS4)Dodgy_Tin_Man said:

I got my Nekros instantly... my friend got his yesterday... be patient.

This. 

I got mine within 30 minutes of stream end. The fiance had to wait two days for hers. 

It's coming. Give it time. 

Edited by (PS4)OS_Rflagg
Misspelled
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, the vault on ps4 is for Mag and Nova Prime, not th ebundle shown here. is this some sort of mistake? can't find anything about different bundles for different platforms

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, there’s seems to be an issue with the PlayStation store showing Mag and Nova Prime instead of a Rhino and Nyx packs, and still atm not corrected.. I hope this will be fixed soon. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, (PS4)Dodgy_Tin_Man said:

I got my Nekros instantly... my friend got his yesterday... be patient.

Had either of you changed your PSN id after linking your PSN account? My friend and I are still missing both drops and that's the only thing I can think of as the reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Nyx and Rhino packs don't appear on the playstation store for me. The main, all inclusive prime vault appears on the Market but once I get redirected to the actual playstation store non of the packs actually appear. Still got the Mag and Nova packs in there from a year ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...