Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Hotfix: Prime Vault

e970797b91dc857f9ef1868f75fe7533.png

Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime are here!

The Prime Vault has opened once more and Orokin treasures are yours for the taking Tenno! Get instant access to the previously unavailable Prime Warframes Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more!

Find their Relics in the Void or in Bounty rewards today! 

See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – July 16
  • Europe – July 17
  • Asia – July 17
  • Japan – July 19

PlayStation 4 Prime Vault regional end dates:

• North and South America – September 17
  • Europe – September 18
  • Asia – September 18
  • Japan – September 19

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with the gear spiral not always being accurate on a controller. 
  • Arlo's Devotees can no longer be spawned in Simulacrum.
  • Fixed Devotees showing up in Mastery Rank tests.

HOTFIXES 

07/17/2019 - Hotfix #1

• Fixed crashes caused by the Fluctus' VFX. 

07/18/2019 - Hotfix #2 

• Made some behind the scene fixes for a behind the scene secret something for this weekend. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

e970797b91dc857f9ef1868f75fe7533.png

Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime are here!

The Prime Vault has opened once more and Orokin treasures are yours for the taking Tenno! Get instant access to the previously unavailable Prime Warframes Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more!

Find their Relics in the Void or in Bounty rewards today! 

See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – July 16
  • Europe – July 17
  • Asia – July 17
  • Japan – July 19

PlayStation 4 Prime Vault regional end dates:

• North and South America – September 17
  • Europe – September 18
  • Asia – September 18
  • Japan – September 19

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with the gear spiral not always being accurate on a controller. 
  • Arlo's Devotees can no longer be spawned in Simulacrum.
  • Fixed Devotees showing up in Mastery Rank tests.

Every game I have played since the hot fix, I have been getting "host migration issues". I've never had this problem before. It's on ever single mission.

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Fixes:

I've seeing (since some weeks) an other problem with the Gear Wheel :

il y a 43 minutes, (PS4)kennishima a dit :

I never saw Devotees. When or how do they show??

I've saw one Devotee during a Fortuna Bounty

I watched the ENTIRE tennocon, in twitch, and my accounts were linked, also still no nekros in my inbox.

Also... You hotfix devotees within an hour or 2, but we've been waiting like a year or more On this host migration issue that causes us to lose all our rewards and loot from a mission? Why?

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghent96 said:

I watched the ENTIRE tennocon, in twitch, and my accounts were linked, also still no nekros in my inbox.

Also... You hotfix devotees within an hour or 2, but we've been waiting like a year or more On this host migration issue that causes us to lose all our rewards and loot from a mission? Why?

lol, you do realize that devotees and host migrations are 2 completely different things right? not only that but they have acknowledged/spoken about host migration many times in the past

1 hour ago, (PS4)Demiigod66 said:

lol, you do realize that devotees and host migrations are 2 completely different things right? not only that but they have acknowledged/spoken about host migration many times in the past

It's still a valid point. Host migrations are a critical issue without a solution, and devotees are fluff. I'd prefer them to focus on solving critical issues instead of just speaking about them and delivering fluff.

The Nyx and Rhino packs don't appear on the playstation store for me. The main, all inclusive prime vault appears on the Market but once I get redirected to the actual playstation store non of the packs actually appear. Still got the Mag and Nova packs in there from a year ago.

Archived