Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Hotfix: Prime Vault

16 hours ago, (PS4)DrFurbs said:

Every game I have played since the hot fix, I have been getting "host migration issues". I've never had this problem before. It's on ever single mission.

Have you tryed to rebuild the database? Sometimes it helps. Maybe even try to restore all you licenses. Im not sure just offering a suggestion.

Hi,

I was wondering about a (missing) hotfix for Wukong. 

In update 25.3.2 for PC, a fix for Wukongs Defy and Cloudwalker abilities to not toggle off sprint on cast, has been implemented.

On ps4 this is missing.

I changed my button layout since sprint toggle is usually used just once per mission. 

I'm asking because, there was another bug with wukong patched in the same update on both, Pc and console. (A visual bug regarding the appearance of Wukongs tail when equipping the Mithra skin)

Is the mentioned sprint fix still coming?

On 2019-07-19 at 5:40 AM, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Plz fix zaw nikana not gaining daikyu amalgam bonus.

@[DE]Danielle

It’s a zaw. So unless the weapon is an actual nikana, that mod will be specifically meant for said weapons. The reason why that amalgam mods don’t work for Zaws is because it’s parts slapped together vs the 4 types already made for that extra hp regen. Yes, it would be nice to have a zaw benefit from those certain amalgam mods with bonuses but it would be unbalanced. If a zaw can benefit from that mod bonus then you’ll might as well overhaul the entire mod system to benefit all kit guns/zaws. Then those secondary shotguns that use pistol mods instead of shotgun mods should be able to use shotgun only mods ect.

2 hours ago, (PS4)cex_cells said:

It’s a zaw. So unless the weapon is an actual nikana, that mod will be specifically meant for said weapons. The reason why that amalgam mods don’t work for Zaws is because it’s parts slapped together vs the 4 types already made for that extra hp regen. Yes, it would be nice to have a zaw benefit from those certain amalgam mods with bonuses but it would be unbalanced. If a zaw can benefit from that mod bonus then you’ll might as well overhaul the entire mod system to benefit all kit guns/zaws. Then those secondary shotguns that use pistol mods instead of shotgun mods should be able to use shotgun only mods ect.

She replied, and said its a bug that will be fixed. 

https://i.imgur.com/ka2i4ly.png

On 2019-07-16 at 10:49 PM, (PS4)kennishima said:

I never saw Devotees. When or how do they show??

On 2019-07-16 at 12:32 AM, (PS4)Ghent96 said:

I watched the ENTIRE tennocon, in twitch, and my accounts were linked, also still no nekros in my inbox.

Also... You hotfix devotees within an hour or 2, but we've been waiting like a year or more On this host migration issue that causes us to lose all our rewards and loot from a mission? Why?

I watch too but nothing

Archived