Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knell Firing Bug

SpringRocker

It just started today, the Knell wont fire while empty.

Even if the Knell buff is active it automatically reloads if at 0 (zero) ammo in the gun.

I originally thought it was latency (first noticed in game) but the issue still persisted into the next game. I went into the simulacrum to test against static enemies to see what I could find:
- Even while the buff is active it will force a reload when at zero ammo.
- Reload canceling (via melee) doesn't stop the reload action, it still reloads after canceling.
- It's impossible to utilize the buff without multishot or faster reloading, a single stack will expire by the time it finishes reloading (and allowing to be fired again).
- First noticed 7/16/19, was fine the day before (7/15/19)

I know this might be more information than needed, but it's my favorite gun (I have something like 28% secondary usage for it) and I'm really concerned.

Edited by SpringRocker

9 hours ago, OldGodKing said:

It still works fine with Harrow, doesn't for everything else. Shame since I just decided to build it again and this happens.

yes sad ive used Knell time to time and now even with Multishot is almost useless. Hope they fix this annoying bug soon

On 2019-07-19 at 9:15 AM, Amperu209 said:

yes sad ive used Knell time to time and now even with Multishot is almost useless. Hope they fix this annoying bug soon

Yeah, I just tried using the Knell on a mission regardless of it's bug. Even with multi-shot it's basically useless 😢 .

The Knell effect isn't working and I hope they fix it soon 😞 .