Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems with the Recent Update to the Game's User Interface (UI) are Breaking the Game

(XBOX)XemPvP

I, and many other people, even on different platforms, have been experiencing this glitch where the screen freezes when opening up links to different items. My game only used to crash when in different types of riven UI, but with the recent update to the general UI it happens alot more frequently in all different types of UI. Yesterday I was 45 min into a relic survival and after sending my friend a link to the weapon I was using, his screen was frozen on the weapon's page. But the game got even more broken than that, as we were finishing up the round we were in he was invincible and could not be killed despite him running the frame Saryn. Once the round was finished and we got our reward, all of our games got stuck on the relic selection screen. We sat there for a good 5 minutes, and the game only resumed after my friend restarted his game. So not only did this glitch ruin my friend's experience, but it ruined the whole squad's. Luckily he received his rewards from the relics we opened in his inbox, but he still lost the rest of the loot and void traces we earned. Later on when me and this friend were trading, he canceled a trade while I was viewing a linked riven, causing my screen to get stuck on the riven's screen forcing me to restart my game. This needs to be fixed A.S.A.P Digital Extremes, thanks.