(PS4)wink778

Tennocon 2019 twitch drop sent to the wrong account

So not sure where my last post went about this this, so let's try again. We all know about the issues with the drops from tennocon(or should at this point). Now I missed the streams from earlier in the day but I most certainly watched the 6pm stream that offered the nekros prime drop via twitch. I stayed for the entire stream but never got my prime. Now I remember last year with Ash prime and the headache that happened with that so I was patient and waited(note I had no other issue with Ash and got him just fine through twitch and it went right to my PS4). After finding a post saying the drop was sent to the wrong platform I downloaded the PC version of Warframe. Low and behold there was nekros prime....as well as the last 5 twitch drops(in my defense I wasn't really paying attention before lol). And what did DE say when I opened a ticket?

"

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

We're sorry to inform you that we cannot transfer/move the rewards once it has been delivered.

To avoid this from happening again in the future, we advise you to unlink your PC Warframe Account from your Twitch Account.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help!"

So DE and/or twitch screwed up some how but it's our fault and they can't do anything about it. Should have noticed my drops missing before? Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that my twitch account is only liked to my playstation and Warframe and nothing should have gone to a platform that I haven't touched in years. Then DE has the nerve to blame us for the issue, thanks de, good looking out for your ninjas

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, (PS4)wink778 said:

So not sure where my last post went about this this, so let's try again. We all know about the issues with the drops from tennocon(or should at this point). Now I missed the streams from earlier in the day but I most certainly watched the 6pm stream that offered the nekros prime drop via twitch. I stayed for the entire stream but never got my prime. Now I remember last year with Ash prime and the headache that happened with that so I was patient and waited(note I had no other issue with Ash and got him just fine through twitch and it went right to my PS4). After finding a post saying the drop was sent to the wrong platform I downloaded the PC version of Warframe. Low and behold there was nekros prime....as well as the last 5 twitch drops(in my defense I wasn't really paying attention before lol). And what did DE say when I opened a ticket?

"

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

We're sorry to inform you that we cannot transfer/move the rewards once it has been delivered.

To avoid this from happening again in the future, we advise you to unlink your PC Warframe Account from your Twitch Account.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help!"

So DE and/or twitch screwed up some how but it's our fault and they can't do anything about it. Should have noticed my drops missing before? Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that my twitch account is only liked to my playstation and Warframe and nothing should have gone to a platform that I haven't touched in years. Then DE has the nerve to blame us for the issue, thanks de, good looking out for your ninjas

They did not screw up. You did. Only one account linked to a twitch account gets the drops. This means YOU linked that PC account to your Twitch at some point. Again, you.

Wrong, never linked my PC account, again only ever linked PlayStation and warframe. Even when I unlinked Warframe from my twitch and relinked it, only PlayStation was linked

1 minute ago, IspanoLFW said:

They did not screw up. You did. Only one account linked to a twitch account gets the drops. This means YOU linked that PC account to your Twitch at some point. Again, you.

Just now, (PS4)wink778 said:

Wrong, never linked my PC account, again only ever linked PlayStation and warframe. Even when I unlinked Warframe from my twitch and relinked it, only PlayStation was linked

They cannot send a drop to an unlinked account. It simply does not work that way.

Just now, IspanoLFW said:

They cannot send a drop to an unlinked account. It simply does not work that way.

And yet it did and I'm not the only one. I've seen other people say it's happened too. Again, I don't play on PC. You can believe it or don't but this is what happened. Try to remember that technology isn't perfect and will #*!% up like this. For all I know it's using my email and that's how it screwed up

Posted (edited)

I'm in the same boat. I had linked my xbox account to twitch prime for the prime drops. Got all of them but somehow my Tennocon was sent to my pc account when I never linked it.

Was told the same story as op when i sent the ticket.

Tbh it's not that hard to pull those items from my pc account and put them onto my xbox account.

So its 1 of 2 things

They are lazy

Or they can't do anything rendering the whole technical support innefective.

Edited by (XB1)MarkedDragoon

Sadly I don’t think anyone here can help you with that issue. If the support representative claims that they cannot transfer the items over, then that’s in all likelihood actually the case. The tools they are given to assist users are by no means perfect or all-powerful.