The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

some questions and notes from me

Dreepatz

Greetings everyone who's reading this and thank you for giving me a minute of your atention.

First of all, my english and spelling isn't that good so I'm sorry about that in advance.

First of all, I'd like to report one bug I noticed:

When playing SOLO game and if you ride elevator, if you press pause and then unpause it will happen that elevator kept going down/up and you fell through it and apeard infront of elevator doors (like position reset). Once happend to me when I paused and alttabbed to fall through whole map and die so I had to resurect as I was like 90% of mission done -.-

Second: going PRO mode. First of all, it's nice that you can have most of the weapons and all warframes in item shop for ingame currency also but then what my concern is that going PRO MODE on weapon/warframe is a little bit overpowered because as far as I know you can only upgrade it with platinum (and 50 on begining is enough for 2 parts of 4 that you can have) so that brings up the fact that it's gonna become a little bit pay2win game (even though in its curent state it's only PvE but I hope there will be PvP also in near future). I mean warframes get 1 new skill unlocked in which you can put skill points into and new stats/mod slots which is also case with weapons. I think developers should reconsider about how going PRO MODE is being purchased (should implement maybe way to pay 5k credits or something like that).

Third: Even though I didn't reached quite far in game (lvl 14 warframe only), mostly because it's kinda booring playing alone as matchmaking is nightmare, I only obtained sword recipe from 1st boss. I would like to ask if there will be any drops for other weapons than swords (I saw post about boss drops where only parts for warframes and melee weapons are mentioned I tink) because ranged weapons that are being sold for platinum only are kinda much more better than other ones, at least that's what stats says. About Cronus recipe, I ran through boss level again and got it again so I would also like to ask: How can I delete it/sell recipe from Foundry? :D

1st edit: Aklato's item image is wrong, shouldn't it shows two LATO pistols instead of two BOLTO pistols? I almost got tricked once into buying them as I thought I'll dual wield BOLTOs which would be great fun btw :D Also, when you pick up something that you need to carry in one hand and you have Aklato equiped, do you draw one pistol out or u run completely unable to fire any ranged weapons as you don't have any onehanders?

That's all I can think of at this moment, I'll edit or reply with new notes/bugs that I'd like to share later on.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Dreepatz

When I see my profile and go to DECK, I see nothing, only empty window.

Shouldn't there be some cards or something like that because I read on some posts that there are few sort of cards, we get 5 and when we spend them on creating random missions we get new ones and so on?