Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Much as I appreciate being forced to finish the silver grove quest...

On 2019-07-19 at 1:42 PM, Ikyr0 said:

yeah, i saved a lot of time. garbage content shouldn't be forced upon players.

You only need to do roughly 60% of the entire Nightwave season in order to hit rank 30.  And that doesn't include the dailies either.  No one is forcing you to run content like Silver Grove for Nightwave standing.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MegaloMaster said:

The spawning on these plants is terribly bugged on almost all the tile sets. We get forced to do this for night wave and instead it just makes me so frustrated I end up quitting until the refresh. Terrible game design that should change.

How is it bugged? I have not had any issues finding the plants. Some are obviously more rare than others, but still tend to spawn in pretty much the same tiles and spots every time. Ultimately it is RNG though, like everything else. 

Since these became a thing in NW I've even started to do quick scans of these plants whenever I see them in any mission. Now I got tons of ingredients ready for future use. I agree it's kind of depressing doing missions just to farm plants, but picking up one or two while doing other things makes it much less of a pain in the long run.

On 2019-07-16 at 7:01 PM, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Can you maybe make animal instinct or something highlight this stuff? I'm averaging like one vestan moss a run...  And having to create three of these things isn't my idea of fun when they're invisible unless you've spent a lot of time running a helios..

Vestan moss will always spawn in the same rooms in the same spots, and you can go to mercury to collect them, so you should get around 12 a run

Hey vegetation scanner people, make sure you purchase at least these two widgets from Cephalon Simaris: Sol-Battery Widget and Cross-Matrix Widget

And make sure you use your Synthesis Scanner on the vegetation (gives you a small amount of Simaris standing). Synthesis Scanner will perform every function that Codex Scanner does while awarding you Simaris Standing. There is especially no reason for you to ever buy more Codex Scanners once you have Sol-Battery Widget.

Reference:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Synthesis_Scanner#Widgets

oh great is this up in rotation again *eye roll* I hadn't checked this weeks weeklies... I do appreciate, truly, that they forced me to finish with the Titania quest, i built her, and love her to hell and back, it's like playing Marvel's wasp... but... I'm not giving her the full forma treatment to max off her build and weapons due to the fact she's going to be one of the next two primes... but when her primed version comes out i might actually just buy the primed back because i really want to fall in love with this frame but two exalted weapons plus the base frame is a forma cost i can't cover only to have to trade her in in a few months.

Anyway, my grandmother's in the hospital after a stroke and im her primary care giver, i absolutely do not have time to do this again so oh well, I'll be getting my 2hand nikana skin this week anyway and that's mostly all i cared about.