Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Manipulation Warframe?!

Zachles

(Zach, name him!)

Base Statistics:

- Health                              150 (300 at rank 30)

- Power                              100 (250 at rank 30)

- Armor                               20

- Shield Capacity                100 (300 at rank 30)

- Shield Recharge              15.5

- Sprint Speed                    1.125

- Stamina                            10.0

-Polarity

-Aura Polarity

(Merely throwing out ideas for abilities.)

*Black Hole (25 Energy)

-Summons a Black Hole that sucks in and swallows all nearby enemies.

~

*Dimensional Leap (50 Energy)

-Phases some nearby enemies out of our plane of existence for a short time.

(5s, 7s, 9s, 11s)

~

*Space Collapse (75 Energy) (Overpowered?)

-Conjures a portal that pulls in enemies, dealing freeze damage as they are drawn closer.

(250/500/750/1000 damage at maximum level.)

~

*Stop (100 Energy) (Looking for feedback.)

-Stops all enemies in their tracks for a small period of time.

(7s, 9s, 11s, 13s, 15s at maximum level)

~

*Fast-Forward (50 Energy)

Speeds up time, causing nearby Tenno to have increased ranged and melee attack speeds.

~

Rewind (75 Energy)

-Enemies begin to move back in time, allowing fellow Tenno to dispatch nearby enemies quickly.

~

Healing Sphere (100 Energy)

-Time moves backwards inside of this sphere, allowing damage on health to temporarily be recovered.

I had difficulty explaining this ability in a brief sentence. Basically, when a Tenno stands inside of this sphere, time moves backwards, allowing damage dealt up to that point to be recovered.

Upon exiting, Tenno will begin to take continuous damage over time until he is left with the health he had when he entered. Additionally, enemies will not be able to enter the sphere, and Tenno

will be unable to deal damage to enemies while inside, too.

~

Countdown (50 Energy)

-Tags an enemy with a time bomb, that will deal explosive damage upon detonation to the target, as well as other nearby enemies in a 5m radius.

~

Flow of Time (25 Energy)

-The passage of time has caused nearby enemies' shields and armor to decay.

~

Interdimensional Portal (50 Energy)

-Opens a small portal in front of you that takes damage, and then releases it upon the targets who dealt it.

Basically, if Grineer #1 does 50 damage, Grineer #2 does 60 and Grineer #3 deals 70, then Grineers #1, #2, and #3 would take 50, 60 and 70 damage, respectively.

~

Disrupt

-Interrupts the flow of time, knocking down and dealing minor damage to all nearby enemies.

I tried to stay away from current Warframe abilities. I considered, for example, Fast Forward, which would make all allies move faster, but I remembered Volt's Speed. I adjusted it to make Tenno's ranged and melee combat faster. I also realize that a time-space manipulator Warframe has already been thought of, but none of the abilities and base stats looked good to me. Anyways, I am looking for constructive criticism. 

If this receives good feedback, and even better commentary, I'll consider drawing and posting some pictures, and even submitting it to DE for possible consideration, maybe.

Edited by zachles

Ideas that I think are very clever and cool:

Dimensional leap for awesome inter-dimensional stealth

Time Stop, though it seems a bit too similar to rhino stomp. very neat idea though

Healing Sphere: This is an AWESOME idea. Moving back time, in case you mess up stealth, or don't see one of those freakin' void lasers!

Pretty neat stuff, I feel like this has a bit of potential

Ideas that I think are very clever and cool:

Dimensional leap for awesome inter-dimensional stealth

Time Stop, though it seems a bit too similar to rhino stomp. very neat idea though

Healing Sphere: This is an AWESOME idea. Moving back time, in case you mess up stealth, or don't see one of those freakin' void lasers!

Pretty neat stuff, I feel like this has a bit of potential

Thanks! I tried to come up with more than four abilities, just so people have more to go on.

I actually didn't realize that about Stop! I've never used Rhino before, and I can't recall ever seeing that being used before (or simply haven't noticed), so maybe I'll revise that, or change it entirely.

Edited by zachles