The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the hell DE?? What are you doing with relics???

Wukong just dropped July 6th.  You put all the relics into Cetus/Fortuna Bounties which is cool I love farming them there(to enjoy the maps,  not the bugs or people).

10 days later.......You Drop Nyx/Rhino and.....kick Wukong out of the reward table for Cetus/Fortuna bounties and replace with Nyx/Rhino relics.....   

WTF...   you have sooooo many options for relic deployment.....  

-You could not have put Wukong in Cetus and nyx/rhino in Fortuna or vice versa ????

-Last time(a few months ago...) you had Nyx/Rhino dropping in VOID only.   You could not spice things up and make the relics specific to some other planet....like say JUPITER to enjoy the new gas city.....  talk about wasted potential.

-How about putting relic sets in normal sanctuary onslaught?? 

I am just super thankful I was able to score wukong, ninkondi, zhuge once for myself and an extra wukong/ninkondi to sell before you booted him out to the star chart relic pool where its alot harder to get relics.   But this is like a very concerning lack of judgment on your part....   And besides that you drop Wukong+ relics on us and everyone blows through their void trace getting that stuff.... then 10 days later you drop even more relics on us before we have had the chance to build our void trace reserves back up...    how about a free res booster weekend or something...

Cetus/Fortuna "can" be super fun place to farm relics.  But you need to tackle these issues....

-turn off fish/mining/hunting when doing a bounty (leechers would still probably sit there and do nothing though...)

-fix bugs in bounty objectives.  

-Change up bounty reward pools a little so you get atleast 1 relic per bounty run..   ESPECIALLY tier 2 (lith relic bounty where you only get 3 rewards per run).   But at the same time you have A,B,C reward tables for the entire bounty board that refreshes every 2 and half hours...  this needs to happen more often.  If a relic you want is available 2.5 hours may not be enough if you have bad luck but at the same time if there are NO relics available that you want 2.5 hours is an eternity. 

• Like 7

I'm kinda glad unvaulted relics returned to bounty as farming them in void was a pita. Haven't checked this myself, just taking your word for it.

Though I do agree they could have kept wukong stuff in cetus and unvaulted stuff in fortuna or vice versa as you said.

An alternative to grinding relics normally is by using syndicate relic packs since you're guaranteed either a neo or axi relic every time, and completing your syndicate missions, picking up medals plus daily standing usually gives enough for at least 2 relic packs per day (assuming decently high MR of 15 or so).

2 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

They always rotate Rotate Void and Bounties. The last unvaulting (Loki) was in the Void. The one before was in Bounties and so on

"always" ???  cuz like open world maps have not always existed..  Since they have im not sure they have flip flopped 50/50 where they dump new relics either... BUT lets assume that is true....   

lokie/volt @ void --> Wukong @ bounties --> Nyx/Rhino 10 days later.... @ bounties......    

I only brought up that nyx/rhino were at Void cuz they kicked wukong out of bounties after only 10 days......     Either nyx/rhino should have went back to void or wukong should have went to void.  (or even better nyx/rhino should have STAYED gone and rotated in some stuff that hasnt been here in awhile... )  

But the point is wukong was booted out of bounties before his time was up.   Usually new stuff sticks around for 2 months before being replaced.  

8 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

"always" ???  cuz like open world maps have not always existed.

Topic: Why are Relics in Open World Bounties...so yes always as in since Bounties do exist. I assumed common sense, sorry my bad.

BUT lets assume that is true.... 

You don't have to assume. It is true. I kept record after I farmed them

I only brought up that nyx/rhino were at Void cuz they kicked wukong out of bounties after only 10 days......

You are not new to the forums so you should have read one of the 2 million threads (obviously exaggerated to make my point more clear) complaining that Loki is in the Void and that these Relics refuse to drop.

And I'll guarantee you that after the next unvaulting (Void) there will be complains again.

There was another thread yesterday in which I posted this

13 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Community complains Cetus still has BPs while Fortuna has directly buying them

DE changes Cetus

Community complains again

tenor.png

This can be transferred to your thread as well

as for your "problem": I guess they removed Wukong Prime from Bounties to not dilute the droptable many complained about as well 

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 4

Yeah, it's a bit annoying. It's like DE are stuck between two extremes: making the grind soul-destroying like the last Unvaulting, or make it super easy like this one but displacing the Wukong Prime stuff. I wish they would realise both of these approaches have flaws and come to a happy medium.

Personally, all I wanted was for them to stop diluting the Void drops table with relics from another era, and that would have been fine. I get decent drops when the rewards pools are not diluted, but for some reason that's too much to ask.

Edited by KnossosTNC

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

-You could not have put Wukong in Cetus and nyx/rhino in Fortuna or vice versa ????

Nope, they can't, there are 4 AXI relics with the current Wukong release, and only 3 bounty rotations. So you'd still be missing something if Wukong stuff was just on, say, Cetus Bounties.

The inevitable thread that this unvault sucks, right after the tens of threads how void only sucked as well, but with the added bonus that OP  doesn't even need any other items, so here's your 1 attention OP.

FYI just because the new relics aren't present in bounties doesn't mean they're suddenly vaulted and you can easily acquire them outside the diluted void pool

Earth, Taranis, Defense - Lith - 16.67% for specific relic, Rot A (higher drop chance than void)
Jupiter, Io, Defense - Meso - 10% for specific relic, Rot A (higher drop chance than void)
Sedna, Hydron, Defense - Neo - 10% for specific relic, Rot A 
Pluto, Hieracon, Excavation - Axi - 11.6% for specific relic, Rot C (Faster Rot C time than void)
In fact the best way to get Axi in the game, since you can get ~10 in 30 minutes

Edited by Ver1dian

As some of you already know I complain about many thing first chance I get....

And yet.... I do Not See The Issue here....

Unless maybe you don't do any star chart missions whats so ever then I can see how its upsetting to have Relics kicked out of Bounties. But in my case since I can get Wukong's relics everywhere else .... il run into them while im simultaneously opening the unvaulted relics or just levelling up my gear.... 

Soooooo.... im confused.... perhaps someone can explain to me why this is as bad as the last two unvaultings.... because I just don't see it...

vor 5 Stunden schrieb GnarlsDarkley:

They always rotate Rotate Void and Bounties. The last unvaulting (Loki) was in the Void. The one before was in Bounties and so on

This is wrong, yes the last unvault was only in the Void but the two unvaults before were in the Void and bounties.

4 hours ago, IspanoLFW said:

Nope, they can't, there are 4 AXI relics with the current Wukong release, and only 3 bounty rotations. So you'd still be missing something if Wukong stuff was just on, say, Cetus Bounties.

OP is talking about those relics that were already in the bounties. So the point he's trying to make is, whichever relics used to be there, should remain there for EITHER cetus or fortuna only, with the other changed to awarding unvaulted relics only.

20 minutes ago, Oldskinzz said:

OP is talking about those relics that were already in the bounties. So the point he's trying to make is, whichever relics used to be there, should remain there for EITHER cetus or fortuna only, with the other changed to awarding unvaulted relics only.

I know exactly what he meant. My point is if you do that, one of the Wukong Set AXI relics will not be on a bounty. There are only 3 different rotations for the bounties, and FOUR AXI relics. Before the unvault, you could only get AXI G2 in Cetus, and AXI P1 in Fortuna. So if you put the unvault in Fortuna, for example, You would have to get AXI P1 some other way, since it would be missing from Cetus.

So, maybe read what I said first?

1 hour ago, IspanoLFW said:

I know exactly what he meant. My point is if you do that, one of the Wukong Set AXI relics will not be on a bounty. There are only 3 different rotations for the bounties, and FOUR AXI relics. Before the unvault, you could only get AXI G2 in Cetus, and AXI P1 in Fortuna. So if you put the unvault in Fortuna, for example, You would have to get AXI P1 some other way, since it would be missing from Cetus.

So, maybe read what I said first?

Since when was it fixed that each bounty rotation may only ever give a chance at a single relic? That may be the case for current bounty drop tables but drop tables can be tweaked easily enough. For instance instead of having one chance at one fixed Axi relic per stage each rotation, simply change that to a chance each for 2 or more new prime Axi relics instead and DE can then fit them all into a single cetus or fortuna bounty drop table. How many different relic types do you think drop from normal missions per rotation? It's simply irrelevant in this case since OP's point is to have unvaulted one location, new primes one location.

Wukong will be here for a year. Theres plenty of time. However, i do agree that removing him from the bounty drop tables just 2 week after his prime release is a bad move, one might even say, a d!@# move. I mean they literally dropped EVERY wukong related relic from the bounty drop table. There are 3 rotations and 5 bounty levels and 2 open areas with bounties. If my math serves me right that would be 3 (rotations) x 4 (level 1 bounty has no relic) x 2 (areas) = 24 possible relics....I dont think there are 24 new and unvaulted relics...

Edited by tychondus
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Wukong just dropped July 6th.  You put all the relics into Cetus/Fortuna Bounties which is cool I love farming them there(to enjoy the maps,  not the bugs or people).

10 days later.......You Drop Nyx/Rhino and.....kick Wukong out of the reward table for Cetus/Fortuna bounties and replace with Nyx/Rhino relics.....   

WTF...   you have sooooo many options for relic deployment.....  

-Last time(a few months ago...) you had Nyx/Rhino dropping in VOID only.   You could not spice things up and make the relics specific to some other planet....like say JUPITER to enjoy the new gas city.....  talk about wasted potential.

-How about putting relic sets in normal sanctuary onslaught?? 

I am just super thankful I was able to score wukong, ninkondi, zhuge once for myself and an extra wukong/ninkondi to sell before you booted him out to the star chart relic pool where its alot harder to get relics.   But this is like a very concerning lack of judgment on your part....   And besides that you drop Wukong+ relics on us and everyone blows through their void trace getting that stuff.... then 10 days later you drop even more relics on us before we have had the chance to build our void trace reserves back up...    how about a free res booster weekend or something...

Cetus/Fortuna "can" be super fun place to farm relics.  But you need to tackle these issues....

-turn off fish/mining/hunting when doing a bounty (leechers would still probably sit there and do nothing though...)

-fix bugs in bounty objectives.  

-Change up bounty reward pools a little so you get atleast 1 relic per bounty run..   ESPECIALLY tier 2 (lith relic bounty where you only get 3 rewards per run).   But at the same time you have A,B,C reward tables for the entire bounty board that refreshes every 2 and half hours...  this needs to happen more often.  If a relic you want is available 2.5 hours may not be enough if you have bad luck but at the same time if there are NO relics available that you want 2.5 hours is an eternity. 

problem with DE is putting relic in bounty at first place. i do agree what you stated in general. but bounty for this, this and this relic are causing prob with rotation. you can split relics on venus,earth, jupiter ( orb valis, poe, distruption) for example.

and I dont know what thing are that you got several "tasks so to speak", got wukong acess, than few days later got nyx,rhino and nw and fomorian... do you think that it is bit one thing over another (this is question for DE)

we need some "redistribution" for this situations, and it Is not first time for DE to do this.

Relax. Wukong Prime and his weapons are going to be in the rewards tables for months before they get vaulted. The Prime Vault stuff will only be around until September. 

Besides. The last Prime Vault where you could only get the relics from the void were horrendous! I would rather do bounties than do Marduk again for the billionth time.

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Relax. Wukong Prime and his weapons are going to be in the rewards tables for months before they get vaulted. The Prime Vault stuff will only be around until September. 

Besides. The last Prime Vault where you could only get the relics from the void were horrendous! I would rather do bounties than do Marduk again for the billionth time.

With this NW infested theme and ignoring anything that happened with the Void unvault, best to put everything exclusively in Derelict 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nslay said:

With this NW infested theme and ignoring anything that happened with the Void unvault, best to put everything exclusively in Derelict 🙂

I'd rather not do Derelict either. It's just a reskinned Orokin Tower tileset that is in dire need of a Spring Clean.

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter

2 hours ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

it is not about wukong. thing is about current drop % of relic or batter to say where they drop. 

you got some at bounty which require around 2h to swich rewards table. and depending on your need (aka mr and when you start game) and what you "lack in mr profile" you have overlapping tasks. this was DE issue for some time, things need to be redistributed and we got new prime acess, nw, fomorian, and unvaluting 2 primes, add tridolons and sorties and after needed relic farm actual grind for prime stuff and void traces. for instance you have orb valis, poe, destruption, so and eso. considering current situation you can redistribute relics among them, instead of waiting for 2h to switch reward tables for different relic. that would be doing same missions for 2h every 2h so you can farm relics you need which is largely depend on rng, (kinda boredom). so it is not matter of players choice it is matter that all mentioned stuff got "released" in little time window between them. this was issue for some time for DE. 

just start new acc ad you will se how much are you "choked" with content. so DE need to simplify and redistribute things around a bit.

7 hours ago, Oldskinzz said:

Since when was it fixed that each bounty rotation may only ever give a chance at a single relic? That may be the case for current bounty drop tables but drop tables can be tweaked easily enough. For instance instead of having one chance at one fixed Axi relic per stage each rotation, simply change that to a chance each for 2 or more new prime Axi relics instead and DE can then fit them all into a single cetus or fortuna bounty drop table. How many different relic types do you think drop from normal missions per rotation? It's simply irrelevant in this case since OP's point is to have unvaulted one location, new primes one location.

Since that's how they do things with bounties. There's not a separate list of items in the drop table for each level of the bounty. There's ONE list of common/uncommon/rare items. And adding an EXTRA item to one of those dilutes it more than it is. There may be other reasons we don't know about. Either way, that's how they are set up, why would they change it for a one off like this? Hmm? Think outside of your personal opinion and why it might be this way.

5 hours ago, IspanoLFW said:

There's not a separate list of items in the drop table for each level of the bounty. There's ONE list of common/uncommon/rare items. 

You're wrong on this. There are different drop tables with different stuff given out for each bounty stage 1, 2-3, 4 and 5.

Take a look for yourself: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Bounty#Tier 5: L40-60

6 hours ago, IspanoLFW said:

And adding an EXTRA item to one of those dilutes it more than it is. There may be other reasons we don't know about. 

More diluted than, say, farming it out in normal missions with the full range of other relics in the drop tables, which is what it is now? Did you even think before writing that?

Either way, that's how they are set up, why would they change it for a one off like this? 

If DE wants to fit them into the drop tables, it's a trivial matter for them. And unvaultings happen all the time so it's not going to be a one off either. 

Hmm? Think outside of your personal opinion and why it might be this way.

Perhaps you should first take your own advice and unequip that narrow minded mod for once?