Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught Rewards Missing

(PSN)niemesis300

Something has been wrong with ESO lately, the UI (efficiency meter and time until next zone) has been bugging a lot more frecuently than usual. Yet this is new: I just did a full rotation of ESO (reached zone 9) where the UI bugged and I had a host migration in zone 5. To my surprise I only got rewards for zones 2 and 6 (lith k2 RAD and 400 endo) yet nothing for zone 4 or 8. Im assuming it has something to do with the UI since I still got a reward from zone 2 which was previous to the host migration in zone 5. Can any dev look into this?

Image from my mission results and proof:

https://imgur.com/a/bPRY0Gw

Happened to me twice so far tonight as well, and it's been happening intermittently to me and my clanmates since Hostile Mergers - it was glitching the point counter there, and now it's glitching the zone/efficiency in SO/ESO. Never had the problem before that update.

Just got a timely form letter reply to my support ticket seemingly without acknowledging a single specific thing I wrote about.  Support seems unwilling and/or unable to do anything about this issue, soo I guess its an intended extra layer of rng from now on.  Will we even get a reward table drop or will the mission time be wasted completely?  who knows?  Only the players seem to care. 

Its just extra frustrating since the responses I got seemed impersonal and ignorant to what I was trying to explain is a big problem. They ask for a fair amount of information, which I supplied promptly, and in return give an extremely uninformative response.

Aaaaand I got my response. Same thing, basically. Told me to come post in the bugs forum about it (here I am!) and closed my ticket out with no mention of the rewards I missed from going through conduits that the game didn't count. Was hoping for a better outcome, but alas. And I don't see anything about this issue in the list of fixes for the coming 25.4.0 update, so no end currently in sight.