Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Bounty - Liberate the Camp is broken

beaker_redux

Okay, it's not broken as in "doesn't work", but it's broken in logic.

So the way it works is this:

1) Kill some dudes in a camp.  

2) Keep control of the camp by killing more.

The problem is that no enemies spawn.  There is NOTHING to kill and the camp control continues to degrade at 3% a second.  Next to the "cave cache madness", this bounty fails a lot.  Surely you have some statistics on this.  

Please fix this.  I don't know what logic to suggest, but it's maddening to have the entire camp wiped out and watch the time go to zero.  

Thing I don't do:

1. I don't kill dropships or enemies on dropships.  I make sure they're in the zone before killing.

2. When I'm at 100%, I lay off and pace myself, keeping some enemies alive.  

What I suspect is happening is that there are enemies being dropped way out and getting stuck, as the mission only seems to allow a certain number to spawn at a time. This is broken.  There needs to be some way to prevent this timer from counting down when there are no enemies in the control circle.  

Now, I'm sure someone is dying to say "Well, just fly around and look for really far out enemies".  I'll remind you that the control timer goes from 100% to 0% in 20 seconds.  So at the point where I'm sure the camp is empty, I'm usually at around 50-60%.  That leaves me about 10 seconds to find these far off souls.  2 seconds to fire up my archwing.  8 seconds to hope I travel in the right direction and then can kill them.  Even if I kill them, a squad (6 enemies) will only give me 6*7% (solo is 7%, else 3% in a group).  So I'm back to 56% and have to wait for a drop ship when easily burns my time to zero while it lazily arrives.

This bounty is broken.  DE, it would be super mega awesome if you would reply with success statistics per bounty.  And I'd bet a Moe's burrito that this one and 'cave cache' are in the top 3.

I appreciate you hearing me out.  Love the bounties.  Hate failing when I didn't.  

Cheers,

Beaker

Edited by beaker_redux
corrected the title for the exact name of the mission