Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE/OV bounty objective bugs..

So I enjoy the hell out of farming new relics on the open world maps...until bugs start to happen..  

PoE

-The only thing I remember currently are the Drone missions being a little buggy.   I dont know if it was because of the remaster but Drones have kind of gotten dumb again.  They get stuck on terrain especially around that grineer base on top of the mountain to the faar left of cetus gate.   I've followed drones AWAY from where they need to go so they could go down a hill or cross a stream before heading in the right direction.   But the one that gets stuck is super annoying because you can move them yourself and enemy waves keep being spawned.  

Before nyx/rhino relics dropped PoE was extremely fubar with ships being stuck in the air and stuff not spawning.   I spent a little bit of time farming relics there today and it seems to be all working correctly again.  So if anyone looked into fixing that stuff I just want to say thanx!!  I really appreciate it!!  

Orb Vallis

-Courrier Ambush objective is 50/50 broken.   Sometimes it works fine..  Other times when your trying to hack the console at the end to free the hostages and and those guys with the special items are being dropped off by ship that speed the hacking up,   those guys either dont show up (cant tell) or if they do they do NOT have the special item for speeding up the hack.  I just ran this today with a full squad and none of us could pick up the special items.  So its broken for everyone.    This also keeps you from ahcieving the bonus objective of using atleast one of those items....   

-I dont have any details for this one.... I think I was doing Meso/Neo level bounty.   Me and a random were kicking butt and I think we had gotten to the last objective of the bounty and it instantly failed.   Neither of us had moved from where the last objected had ended.  We never started the new objective.  I dont think Eudico? even had time to tell us what she wanted us to do lol.  It just said Bounty failed...     (we did the same level of bounty again and everything worked.)

BOTH PLACES

-At either open world map when running bounties.. usually when you do them back to back whether you are host or a groupie you lose all UI info.  You cant see the missions,  you cant see objectives HP if your protecting or killing stuff,  you cant see kill counts you need.   All of the bounty info on your screen is just not there.  

I've pushed myself to start farming relics out of OV instead of PoE.  I will try to take better notes about which tier,  which mission/objective I have problems with.