Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, you know that thing in open world maps where you can 'leave squad' without aborting? Any chance we can get that for non-OW missions?

MTrent

Would help with situations like this.

I mean, I know that the argument is that vote-kick is abusable, but a voluntary 'leave squad' isn't.

Cropped word is 'hostage'.
Paid too much attention to censoring names. Woops.

z2CEcOg.jpg

Edited by MTrent
I accidentally a wor

No, its abused to high hell by impatient players who can't be bothered to wait 15 seconds for their team to get back to the OW extraction points. The worst part is when its a host so you have to sit through a host migration because of their selfishness. 

7 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

No, its abused to high hell by impatient players who can't be bothered to wait 15 seconds for their team to get back to the OW extraction points. The worst part is when its a host so you have to sit through a host migration because of their selfishness. 

You have valuable loot only when the objective is complete, if the objective is complete and you still arent at the extraction when everyone else are, you are the one who must be blamed! 1 minute or 10 second doesnt matter, if the objective is complete you must be at the extraction point.
Having to wait at least one minute to extract in every mission is a lot of wasted time, expecially if you have a limited amount of time to play.
Seriously what the grakata are you doing instead of extracting?

2 hours ago, the-bestia said:

Life happens sometimes.

Where do you live so we can do one of the following when you're at the end of a mission:

• Knock on your door
  • Call your phone
  • Make your car alarm go off
  • Annoy your pet
  • Cause a family member to be alarmed
  • Make something heavy fall over in the other room
  • Set off your smoke alarm

47 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

Life happens sometimes.

Where do you live so we can do one of the following when you're at the end of a mission:

• Knock on your door
  • Call your phone
  • Make your car alarm go off
  • Annoy your pet
  • Cause a family member to be alarmed
  • Make something heavy fall over in the other room
  • Set off your smoke alarm

If you go afk is perfectly fine, im talking about people that instead of extracting keep wandering around killing and opening every single locker in the map.

Extraction available, you choose to not extract, prepare yourself for an host migration. easy!

Edited by the-bestia

7 hours ago, the-bestia said:

If you go afk is perfectly fine, im talking about people that instead of extracting keep wandering around killing and opening every single locker in the map.

Extraction available, you choose to not extract, prepare yourself for an host migration. easy!

That's not even remotely close to what I was saying. You have one person get to the extraction while everyone else is lagging behind by seconds and they leave group.

13 часов назад, the-bestia сказал:

Trying to get to the extract? I don't mind waiting for low mr people who obviously don't have itzal modded to the sky or decent k-drive. Esp when the last bounty step was finished on the other side of damn planes.

13 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

That's not even remotely close to what I was saying. You have one person get to the extraction while everyone else is lagging behind by seconds and they leave group.

If you join a team and you are lagging you should leave it immediately since you can't help it properly.

10 hours ago, Darth_Predator said:

Trying to get to the extract? I don't mind waiting for low mr people who obviously don't have itzal modded to the sky or decent k-drive. Esp when the last bounty step was finished on the other side of damn planes.

I wasnt obviously not talking about the new players without equipment.