Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different Price? Why?

-BKB-SamuarJoe

I think the Price of the Pack is in US dollar and not RM (MYR). Because after I try to convert 59.99 US dollar to MYR it show about 250 MYR, which is near the price you'll need to pay.

PS. I do think the confusion in the price is the RM (MYR) being 'dollar' but not US dollar it's Malaysian dollar.

3 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

I think the Price of the Pack is in US dollar and not RM (MYR). Because after I try to convert 59.99 US dollar to MYR it show about 250 MYR, which is near the price you'll need to pay.

PS. I do think the confusion in the price is the RM (MYR) being 'dollar' but not US dollar it's Malaysian dollar.

well i do think it is a bug cause, the last time I bought from store is the 'exact' price when at checkout. (i wish i've prove but sadly i don't have saved screenshot :sadcry:
I really want this is a bug rather than straight store scam 😸

Edited by -BKB-SamuarJoe

The original price of the pack is indeed in USD and will always be in USD.

If it was in MYR most likely it would have showed the higher price. If you bought the Hydroid one that was a mistake by the Devs.

Also, the bug is confirmed. It is a bug that the regional prices are not being shown.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, deception92 said:

@Datam4ss but in previous prime vault accessories the price would be cheap like RM19.00 MYR. So there is no point of why they change that. ☹️

Because RM19.00 MYR does not equal $19.00 USD...

It opens the use of VPNs to get stuff cheaper.

Just now, deception92 said:

Even so they shouldn't change that. Sigh😞

You do know that Prime Accessories and all are not supposed to cost that different from each other per country, as affected by Exchange Rate.

Allowing people to exploit exchange rates would lead to losses on DE's side.

Benefiting you is not as important to them as their profits, to speak the truth.

5 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

You do know that Prime Accessories and all are not supposed to cost that different from each other per country, as affected by Exchange Rate.

Benefiting you is not as important to them as their profits, to speak the truth.

Yeah i guess there is nothing that i can say right now. It a shame because i thought that i might get them when the prices became cheap but it appears i was mistaken.

Edited by deception92
  • Like 1

I have the same issues as you because my previous purchase of prime vault its suppose to be around RM95.00. I just sent a ticket to support team to solve this problem. Here are my recent purchased:

VgeFoDm.jpg

dEsKMHE.jpg

Sad when the price goes up to RM259.79 for both prime pack and that price more than wukong primal fury pack which RM234.00 😞

Edited by PieperLolz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

FYI, DE has implemented some kind of regional pricing (from what I know, South East Asia is included in this regional pricing) since they release Limbo Prime Access. Even now, the pricing of Wukong Prime access is still following that same regional pricing. 

1 hour ago, blacksun956 said:

FYI, DE has implemented some kind of regional pricing (from what I know, South East Asia is included in this regional pricing) since they release Limbo Prime Access. Even now, the pricing of Wukong Prime access is still following that same regional pricing. 

I know that. regional pricing would mean that after exchange rates are taken into account, the raw money paid wouldn't be that different for each country.

Sure, daily currency fluctuations would mean there will always be cheaper and more expensive places.

The regional pricing never takes the exchange rates fluctuations into account. They have adjusted it according to the region's wealth. It has been a flat price since they introduced the regional pricing.

1k plat in Malaysia is RM80 (19.48USD) and have always been RM80. That's a far cry from $49.99. Even tennocon's digital ticket is only RM45.50 ($11.08).

• Like 1