Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

22 missing items.

jiil_l

Yesterday, I discovered that 22 items, specifically weapons, were missing from my inventory. I have had two-factor authentication enabled since I created my account and no one else has access to my PC. I have already submitted a ticket to Warframe support.

Update: I am sorry it has taken me so long to update this post. I have been really busy with rl stuff. According to Warframe support, I sold all 22 items. I apparently made 11 seperate transactions between 05/07/18 and 06/08/18. I am absolutely certain that I did not make any of these transactions. They also stated that 'there were no unauthorized access attempts and all your recent logins were under your legitimate credentials.' I don't know if this issue is limited to just weapons, or applicable to all items.

Edited by jiil_l

My warframe collected ,slaved for the parts and used plat ,then built ,ready to collect  wow not gone vanished looking looking looking everywher not in arsenal or foundry did not sell anything gone

Edited by uglyblossom
more info

2 hours ago, uglyblossom said:

My warframe collected ,slaved for the parts and used plat ,then built ,ready to collect  wow not gone vanished looking looking looking everywher not in arsenal or foundry did not sell anything gone

What?

7 hours ago, jiil_l said:

Yesterday, I discovered that 22 weapons/weapon slots had disappeared from my inventory. The missing weapons are listed below.

Boar
Braton
Burston
Gorgon
Karak
Mk1-Paris
Mk1-Strun
Paris

Afuris
Aklato
Furis
Mk1-furis
Mk1-kunai

Boltace
Cronus
Dark Sword
Fang
Heat Dagger
Jaw Sword
Mk1-Furax
Pangolin Sword
Skana

Additional information:

• I have never, ever sold a weapon as I am actively trying to collect all the weapons in the game. The only item/s I have ever sold are the Harrow Chassis Blueprints.
  • I have had two-factor authentication enabled since I created my account and no one else has access to my PC.
  • I changed my Alias on 06/07/19.
  • I don't know the exact date the weapons/weapon slots went missing as I don't check my inventory very often, but I am fairly certain that this happened recently.

I have already submitted a ticket to Warframe support.

Sorry to hear that happen to you. Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do really here on the forums, only thing you can really do at this point is wait until support responds to your ticket.

8 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Sorry to hear that happen to you. Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do really here on the forums, only thing you can really do at this point is wait until support responds to your ticket.

Thank you. I was not expecting anyone to be able to help. I was just reporting a potentially serious bug.

• 1 month later...