Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WANT TO BUY MISA PRIME SYNDANA BADLY

EzioTheEagle

I know that some of the players, most of you guys are like me and want good fashion frame and are fans of good cool looking syndanas and armor sets, skins etc. That's why I never miss any cool tennogen{thanks to the creators) or any cool prime accessories.....Sadly I missed the Misa prime syndana last time(came in Jan this year with frost prime accessories).

I hope DE unvaults back Frost prime Access again after this current unvaulting(Rhino Nyx Unvault) ...maybe in October or January next year..I really hope that ❤️ so that I can get the misa prime syndana..I crave to get that syndana for a long time now ...those energy lights..the design...majestic at its best

How many of u guys want the same? 😄

I have it, but it's not one that I like, far from it

But trust me, I had the same thoughts before, I really want this thing, I'm gonna buy it, until something better came out, so don't bother with 54$/€ if it's just for the Syandana, you'll find a way better one at some point

3 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

Prime Vault Accessories cost only 20$. And you get a second cosmetic (for Nyx it's Vala Sugatra Prime) and 200 plat.

Which honestly is a better deal through and through than the regular prime access... Still a bit overpriced imo, but the plat at least takes a bit of the edge off...

Honestly i think they're doing the same mistake with Prime Access that GW2 did with mount skins... If they sold it cheaper, more people would buy it and they'd end up with more money. I mean digital goods are just made for scale economics since there's literally no cost in making more units of the product.

Edited by ReaverKane

4 hours ago, EzioTheEagle said:

.Sadly I missed the Misa prime syndana

I agree. I got mine back when Ember Prime was first unvaulted. It's easily one of the best Syadanas in the game. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)A Excal Umbra said:

don’t want Frost or Ember for the next unvault, I want Ash so I can get Yamako Prime.

I mean they could still bring back Misa, just exnae on the Frost and Ember-A. Misa could go with literally anything else. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
Couple mistakes.

12 hours ago, ReaverKane said:

Which honestly is a better deal through and through than the regular prime access... Still a bit overpriced imo, but the plat at least takes a bit of the edge off...

Honestly i think they're doing the same mistake with Prime Access that GW2 did with mount skins... If they sold it cheaper, more people would buy it and they'd end up with more money. I mean digital goods are just made for scale economics since there's literally no cost in making more units of the product.

Prime vault unvaults every 3 months or maybe half year. 20 USD every 3 months for 2 primed cosmetics and some plat is like nothing if you have an even remotely decent job. 

12 hours ago, ReaverKane said:

More sales [at a lower price] doesn't translate into more money, and digital sales do have a cost to them; and 10-25$ for a skin that can be freely used is on the low end compared to a typical game charging 10-40$+ for skins that are tied to a specific character. Especially considering in the case of DE, they aren't relying on selling loot boxes or heavy pay to win for a form of income. Even NW is free, despite the fact nearly every other game with a similar system forces you to pay for their equivalent or get minimal rewards.

16 hours ago, (XB1)A Excal Umbra said:

That thing has been coming back like crazy, where have you been 

I don’t want Frost or Ember for the next unvault, I want Ash so I can get Yamako Prime.

They had the Yamako prime with mag and Nova as well. Edo prime armor has been released with both Nova and volt unvaulting as well.

I'd personally like to see saryn formally unvault rather than haphazardly releasing her in new relics for events. I like her sigil

18 hours ago, ReaverKane said:

Which means it is priced correctly.    

7 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Prime vault unvaults every 3 months or maybe half year. 20 USD every 3 months for 2 primed cosmetics and some plat is like nothing if you have an even remotely decent job.  

Sure, but i could also use that to buy something like Blood and Wine expansion, or even full games (with or without discount). It's a matter of perspective. For me, a couple of cosmetic items is not worth 20€ that simple, and honestly, i'm willing to bet that's the same for most people.

7 hours ago, Yamazuki said:

More sales [at a lower price] doesn't translate into more money, and digital sales do have a cost to them; and 10-25$ for a skin that can be freely used is on the low end compared to a typical game charging 10-40$+ for skins that are tied to a specific character. Especially considering in the case of DE, they aren't relying on selling loot boxes or heavy pay to win for a form of income. Even NW is free, despite the fact nearly every other game with a similar system forces you to pay for their equivalent or get minimal rewards.

A) Look up scale economy and how it works. That's pretty much how all big surface markets work, from Wallmart to LIDL. They buy and sell in large ammounts at a smaller price, thus making more money than the competition.
B) What cost? What's the cost of selling 500 skins compared to 50? What's the overhead? After it's desgined, the cost is 0, which is what i said.
C) What games charge 40$ for a skin, that actually are doing well?
D) I didn't criticize DE's model, and i buy platinum regularly as a way to support them, what i can't justify, personally, is buying a couple acessory skins at the cost of an expansion or a Indie game. And i'm sure there's a whole lot more people like me.
E) LOL... Yeah, if they charged for Nightwave the game would be empty. There's people leaving the game without having to buy it. Also, Nightwave isn't as much a Battle pass (from Fortnite), and more a Reward track (from GW2). Not all games sell that kind of thing. This last argument can show why you think it's acceptable, lack of perspective. You focus on a few games with unfortunate practices, and because DE is better, then it's acceptable.