Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bring alerts back!

jojokaizer

seriously, two seasons of this nightwave is enough. I miss the days of logging on and seeing a cool alert that I need, or randomly carrying a friend or new player on some alerts they need. this grindwave is completely soul sucking. it's already making me not want to play cause of the forced activities. we already have riven challenges to bore you to death, do we need another mode to reward mediocre rewards locked behind a huge grind? been playing this game since the beginning, and saw this game improve every year. this is NOT the right direction, change please!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Atsia said:

I disagree, Nightwave is better than alerts on just about all accounts.

I m not saying to not improve on the alerts, I m saying to bring that format back.  you really enjoy doing these boring "fetch" quests every week? it's essentially a prolonged tutorial with pity rewards in the end.

• Like 3

can't care about upvotes, just want this changed. this is the only forum I visit, therefore I posted here. plenty of backlash was posted here with the mesa arcane change, and it got looked at. general is just as visible if not more than another none visited sub forums.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

can't care about upvotes, just want this changed. this is the only forum I visit, therefore I posted here. plenty of backlash was posted here with the mesa arcane change, and it got looked at. general is just as visible if not more than another none visited sub forums.

except that was also posted all over reddit, twitter, feedback. Alerts? posted all over reddit, twitter, feedback. Add to the feedback pile. GD is pretty much done with this. There's also like, a 6 page alert topic here already. almost on top.

Edited by Firetempest
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

seriously, two seasons of this nightwave is enough. I miss the days of logging on and seeing a cool alert that I need, or randomly carrying a friend or new player on some alerts they need. this grindwave is completely soul sucking. it's already making me not want to play cause of the forced activities. we already have riven challenges to bore you to death, do we need another mode to reward mediocre rewards locked behind a huge grind? been playing this game since the beginning, and saw this game improve every year. this is NOT the right direction, change please!

And, hear me out on this one...

>>> Why not making alerts co-exist with nightwave? <<<

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, BombtailsTheFox said:

And, hear me out on this one...

>>> Why not making alerts co-exist with nightwave? <<<

There's no reason or benefit to that.

None.

Everything in Cred Offerings are formerly Alert rewards, with some small exceptions.

Seriously, treat each Act like an Alert... BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE TO COMPLETE IT IN ANY MISSION YOU LIKE.

The only real flaw to Nightwave right now, imo, is how sparingly Cred is given out.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

1 hour ago, jojokaizer said:

Listen to me. Complaining time is over. You can see it from the answers you get. People who don't like the new system have already moved away, I can see it from my friends list. Accept this game as it is now or find a different game. You are wasting your time here. There must be something nice to play.

1 hour ago, Firetempest said:

Just farming Laugh upvotes.

I'm starting to feel like everytime someone advocates something firmly and excessively vocally and DE changes it, when there's another complaint against it, said vocal person should be tagged in the thread so they can deal with it. 

Like all the peeps complaining that Arbitrations were too hard should be left to deal with all those who complain that the revive gimmick ruined Arbi's. 

People tell you NW is good and stuff but they didn't tell you they got 90% of free helmets in 1 year play time coz they spawn in alerts much more frequently than in NW, which you get only 2 to 3 every week given that pitiful amount of creds you have for trade.

Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

People tell you NW is good and stuff but they didn't tell you they got 90% of free helmets in 1 year play time coz they spawn in alerts much more frequently than in NW, which you get only 2 to 3 every week given that pitiful amount of creds you have for trade.

Unrealistic. You'd have to play 24/7 to be able to catch every Alert. If you miss out because, god forbid, you have to sleep for 8 hours, or work for 10 hours, or take time to go grocery shopping or do your taxes... well, tough luck.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

I like nightwave. And I'm missing most of the helmets. Sure the alerts were common, but they were so spread out that it impossible for people in any one timezone to get them all unless they had no life and were willing to wake up at odd hours just for an alert. 

For a community that seems to hate RNG so much why are we advocating so hard for an extremely RNG based system to come back. 

2 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

sloth no GIF

Sorry, but Nightwave is WAY better than Alerts. Farming Nitain the old way was NOT a fun grind.

meh...both way is not fun.

The only fun way is just simply need a every daily nightwave creds, pretty much we are going have the same thing the nightwave goes bye bye and come back making lose all your creds when we are going have permanent one, seems nothing is not going be fun until we get the space to fly around and just wandering in space.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

19 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Unrealistic. You'd have to play 24/7 to be able to catch every Alert. If you miss out because, god forbid, you have to sleep for 8 hours, or work for 10 hours, or take time to go grocery shopping or do your taxes... well, tough luck.

And if you play 24/7 they gift you 15 cred per prestige rank in NW. Big prize lol.

Its not forced you have the whole week to do them as you please.  You don't have to do them all in one sitting.

Nw is better then the random alerts.  Most become useless fast.  Only time they mattered was extract, kavat dna, and potatoes.

All of which minus the dna is easier to get via nw.  Having events rotating in and out with nw works fine.

5 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

And if you play 24/7 they gift you 15 cred per prestige rank in NW. Big prize lol.

The point of the prestiege is once you got all the normal tiers unlocked you can still get creds to stockpile potatoes and extracts.

Atm we are getting more badges then before.  So hopefully the prestiege from season 2 will give more badges as well.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

8 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Alerts, rng time with rng rewards, unrealted question do think lootboxes are fun game mechanic?

Over the course of years i have gotten all the alt helmets and other stuff. Did it without being glued to warframe 24/7.

I use my creds to stockpile catalysts.

I work a regular 40hrs, do yard work, shop for groceries, cook, sleep, and have other hobbies when i am free. Its not impossible to get everything over time.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 1