f6OBvnE.png

will be way better than this Staticor

j66W03g.jpg

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

All...Even Mk1 ones.

You just need more Forma but in the end it comes down to Mods every time

i do not use lot of forma on some weapons but i  understand ya advice as i find it hard even to forma things right in the game itself

Generally if you look at a weapon's stats, you might want to look at status-crit chance and crit multiplier first, hybrid builds tend to be strong at high levels if you mod for the right status types.

With Saryn, Nezha you need a good melee you can use even at higher levels, so something with a better reach, whips, polearms, pick what you like.

With Mesa you need good secondaries with strict modding depending on how meta you want it to be, doesn't matter which so just pick one that doesn't need a riven to perform.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kgabor said:

With Mesa you need good secondaries with strict modding depending on how meta you want it to be,

What's this nonsense? Why does Mesa need a strict modded Secondary? Or do you still don't know that Regulators have their own upgrade section and don't scale with your Secondary any more

5 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

What's this nonsense? Why does Mesa need a strict modded Secondary? Or do you still don't know that Regulators have their own upgrade section and don't scale with your Secondary any more

how do i post build link as pic here im new to postin pics on this forum

2 minutes ago, (PS4)UnGodly-Obito said:

To implement it right away you need the i.imgurt link (right click, open in new tab and then paste the link)

Gc8MByj.jpg

As for the build...yup it sucks because of sure shot, no return, magnum force and expel grineer so about half your mods are subpar to trash.

Use the mods I showed in my first reply about the MK1 Kunai. If you lack the primed mods use the normal counterpart. If you want different elemtens than corrosive switch out the last 3 mods accordingly but don't end up with more useless elemts like magnetic or heat. 

Overall best is corrosive, then comes viral when your weapons deal high slash (which Euphona obviously does not (141 vs 2,540 Impact) and then radiation. Gas is also decent vs Corpus and some Infested

To implement it right away you need the i.imgurt link (right click, open in new tab and then paste the link)

Gc8MByj.jpg

As for the build...yup it sucks because of sure shot, no return, magnum force and expel grineer so about half your mods are subpar to trash.

Use the mods I showed in my first reply about the MK1 Kunai. If you lack the primed mods use the normal counterpart. If you want different elemtens than corrosive switch out the last 3 mods accordingly but don't end up with more useless elemts like magnetic or heat. 

Overall best is corrosive, then comes viral when your weapons deal high slash (which Euphona obviously does not (141 vs 2,540 Impact) and then radiation. Gas is also decent vs Corpus and some Infested

figures me builds are lacking i do not got many to help me on game anymroe anyways so i have to think for self how mod now but ok i will try ya build on euphona

1 minute ago, (PS4)UnGodly-Obito said:

i do not know

Why tho?

Steel Fiber provides +110%  Armor (lets use 100%).

Volt has 15 Armor. With Steel Fiber this becomes 1+5 +15 =30 Armor which still is nothing compared to other frames with 200 to 600 without this mod.

Most mods are percentage based in their base stats. So if one stat is low it stays low. Some weapons have 4% status...even if using all status mods it still will only have below 20% overall...so don't waste it. Same goes for crit.

When you use new weapons always put in Raw Dmg and Multishot first as much as you can. After this you look at crit. Is it above 20%? Use crit mods (one chance and one damage). Has is also decent status (15% and above) you can toss in 60/60 mods as well. If not pick raw elemental mods. 

If a weapon has 1% status you still deal 100% corrosive damage if your weapon is modded for corrosive. You just won't proc the effect to reduce the enemys armor

11 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Why tho?

Steel Fiber provides +110%  Armor (lets use 100%).

Volt has 15 Armor. With Steel Fiber this becomes 1+5 +15 =30 Armor which still is nothing compared to other frames with 200 to 600 without this mod.

Most mods are percentage based in their base stats. So if one stat is low it stays low. Some weapons have 4% status...even if using all status mods it still will only have below 20% overall...so don't waste it. Same goes for crit.

When you use new weapons always put in Raw Dmg and Multishot first as much as you can. After this you look at crit. Is it above 20%? Use crit mods (one chance and one damage). Has is also decent status (15% and above) you can toss in 60/60 mods as well. If not pick raw elemental mods. 

If a weapon has 1% status you still deal 100% corrosive damage if your weapon is modded for corrosive. You just won't proc the effect to reduce the enemys armor

im not good at building period on warframe like said i do not researh jack on it and i feel me mesa build is probably trash too using

Edited by (PS4)UnGodly-Obito

21 hours ago, (PS4)UnGodly-Obito said:

looking for good weapons to use in endgame content  i mostly use frames like saryn rhino mesa nehza or any other frame useful within that area but im asking community for help as i want to improve me playstyle

What do you define as "end game"?

For anything up to and including sortie, arbitrations, fissures, thermia fractures etc. - try Vaykor Hek, Ignis Wraith, Tigris Prime, Rubico Prime, Lanka.

One of the best things about warframe is that so many frames and weapons are "end game" viable.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

• Like 1