Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jackal and Scyto Raknoid came first at thermia fracture

GoDZflash61

Question

ok, first of all, i got this bug after the latest update, and this jackal and scyto raknoid came first after i put the dillute on fracture, I CANT SOLO IF JACKAL DISTURBING ME WITH HIS FREAKING SHIELD AND KNOCKDOWN, when i watch iflynn youtube, and others youtuber, no jackal and scyto raknoid come to their place, i mean wtf is this, it has been for 5 days, ive suffering this and i got mental issue bcoz of this, FIX THIS NOWWWW, (srry im so desperate right now) bcoz it like DE asking me to buy polearm riven, and every riven so i can get rid those jackal shield, i can kill them but it take a long time when his shield regenerate back like hell, and scyto raknoid, it took 10 bullet from rubico, but the thing is ive to take care some swarm of terra corpus soldier which is better than normal corpus, so please see this and fix it

10 answers to this question

Exacly my words from the guy above me, your not supposed to solo it, finding some teammates has the benefit of not only giving you extra guns to shoot, but also to increase the reward you gain if they all bring a coolant

I have solo'd it with Mesa, though Kyta might be annoying to deal with since Peacemaker cannot target it, you need to one or two shot it so it doesn't do that massive overshielding thing (modding for electricity would be your best bet), my worst enemy when using Mesa are the Condor Dropship variants with the turrets, which ignores my Shatter Shield entirely. Keep your eyes up.

Edited by Vortuna

Same thing happened to me, but I've not really found much issue. I enjoy fighting the Jackal and Sycto's.

Personally, I'd bring A CC- focused frame to deal with the mobs, and a condition overload weapon and/or status gun. Pepper them with corrosive, viral, slash, whatever, then go to town. Jackals rarely get the chance to deploy shields, Syctos will need two goes at it for their invincibility phase, but the point stands - there are ways to deal with this.

And, if that's presently out of your reach, teaming up will help, especially making it faster with the multiple canisters thing.

like others have said you dont do it solo as its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easyier with a group.
one person gets the first canister while another looks for the fractures.
repeat 4 times an 😄 gratz you earn 7 points towards your goal of 100 points

3 hours ago, Sunai_Moonswing said:

You're not supposed to solo it. And the closer you get to map borders, the more tough enemies you will see.

3 hours ago, mikepliek said:

Exacly my words from the guy above me, your not supposed to solo it, finding some teammates has the benefit of not only giving you extra guns to shoot, but also to increase the reward you gain if they all bring a coolant

50 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

like others have said you dont do it solo as its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easyier with a group.
one person gets the first canister while another looks for the fractures.
repeat 4 times an 😄 gratz you earn 7 points towards your goal of 100 points

You guys are stating the obvious.... now I don't know about OP but for me nany other players doing anything in the vallis with a group just isn't possible....

I myself did it over 40 Times solo with Limbo....

3 hours ago, GoDZflash61 said:

I CANT SOLO IF JACKAL DISTURBING ME WITH HIS FREAKING SHIELD AND KNOCKDOWN,

Yeah The jackal's Shield's are unnaturally resilient.... the way I dealt with it was buy having Magnetic Damage on one of my weapons with high status chance....

When magnetic procs... it will reduce the enemie's shields by 75% for 6 Seconds. 

From there I have six seconds to try and brute force the remaining 25% of the shields and kill it with my Kitgun....

The weapon I use to Proc magnetic is my Status Zaw with Exodia contagion because it allows limbo deal damage to enemies without having to leave the Rift. Not sure if this is a bug but it works consistently. 

3 hours ago, GoDZflash61 said:

when i watch iflynn youtube, and others youtuber, no jackal and scyto raknoid come to their place

Yep.... don't know how they avoided it... but whenever I put down a cannister The Jackal is basically a guaranteed spawn and i always look for him first because My Warframe abilities don't affect him....

If you really need to solo, I've used volt shields, just kill anyone who is mêlée, or gets too close, gara, same reasoning, frost, and Zephyr with 140 range. Long duration and range Equinox and Ivara work too with their sleep powers.

Zephyr is my favorite, as she just prevents all projectiles from hitting.

With all solo runs, destroy all reinforcement beacons you see.

After all, it's a timer, not a kill counter.

5 hours ago, Vortuna said:

my worst enemy when using Mesa are the Condor Dropship variants with the turrets, which ignores my Shatter Shield entirely. Keep your eyes up.

yup. Saryn main here now learning Mesa because I love dps (and gunslingers)... those darn ships are the only thing on the vallis that kill me if I can't find cover. At least with Saryn I can molt and then heal/super run away.