Warframe Prime Time #253: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

26eec77794ba01b714da30a0be6bb3dc.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are reunited for the first Prime Time since TennoCon 2019!

Join the road trip to 1 Million Twitch Followers with a devoted dip into Nightwave: The Emissary!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Twitch Drop! For those that missed / were unable to redeem the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Showcase codes, we’ll be doing each prize as a Twitch Drop, starting with the 3 Day Credit Booster!

See you here tonight, July 18th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Twitch Drop! For those that missed / were unable to redeem the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Showcase codes, we’ll be doing each prize as a Twitch Drop, starting with the 3 Day Credit Booster!

Everyone gets that drop right, not just people that didn't redeem the Code?

5 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Is there a glyph or not? By redeeming the "simarisdisplay" code I only got the display but not the glyph

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

There is if you are special and have a special code. 

RH6ipI.png

I’m curious more about the ducats drop. I got the ephemera and necros but not the ducats (I didn’t see the glyph/display drop so I mean that makes sense I don’t have it and am not worried about it buuut) I did do the *cephelonsimaris response and it said there would be a 500ducat drop that I could definitely use for the paracesis 

i really are hopping  for some kind of solution because i was watching parts of the main panel and havent got. the epherma to make things worse  support response  was total fail first telling me how to link my account and if i didnt got nekros i should reopen the ticket i never said im missing that frame to be honest i dont care about the frame what i was after was the epherma and the otter statements didnt help just telling me they had issues with the  conection because so many watchers so it wasnt my fault but you still dont get the epherma im more than pissed 

10 minutes ago, Shaburanigud said:

Still waiting on my Nekros prime and ephemera.

Or at least a polite response.

15 minutes ago, primalrage26 said:

its gona be promisses like tennocon watch the whole stream with both accounts linked and stil dont get a drop stil waiting on nekros and the lotus ephemera

The DEvs already did a response a week or so ago

ALL eligible accounts have gotten their awards

If you didn't get one it's cus you messsed up and didn't set something up properly

They are not going to give away the awards to anyone else even if you say you should have gotten it

So sorry but you are out of luck

Read through all the dev posts since TennoCon to find where they said this it was fairly polite

Salty responses where less than polite

Doesn't matter cus people will still complain about this in the next 20 dev posts

4 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Wasn`t that a reward for beeing at the tennocon? Something like a simaris minigame you had to there.

Yea, something along the lines of being at Tennocon.

6 minutes ago, psycedelic said:

Which time zone? Not everyone who plays the game sitting in same timezone 🙂 GMT +/- 0-12?

Best regards

EDT == UTC-4

vor 2 Minuten schrieb psycedelic:

Which time zone? Not everyone who plays the game sitting in same timezone 🙂 GMT +/- 0-12?

Best regards

- See you here tonight, July 18th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Lurker37:

Still waiting on Ephemera and Nekros Prime. When is this going to be addressed?

- should be done:

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (XB1)SSJGxImmortal:

I’m curious more about the ducats drop. I got the ephemera and necros but not the ducats (I didn’t see the glyph/display drop so I mean that makes sense I don’t have it and am not worried about it buuut) I did do the *cephelonsimaris response and it said there would be a 500ducat drop that I could definitely use for the paracesis 

- it was a promo code you has do enter on the website or ingame in the market and not a twitch drop (but due to to many requests the homepage broke down)

Archived