Jump to content

Warframe Prime Time #253: Tonight at 7pm ET!


Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Anchenar said:

Advertising Empyrian without even a Release Date. DE at its finest.

Because they don't want to commit to something when they aren't sure when it will be ready? I'd rather not get a date than get a date which is just pushed back or has content rushed out before it's ready. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Anchenar said:

Advertising Empyrian without even a Release Date. DE at its finest.

Let me hit you with a dose of logic to hopefully soothe your entitlement: From what we've been shown, Empyrean looks to be much farther along in development than The New War, and we know The New War will release at the end of this year. This means Empyrean is very likely(*) to be released somewhere between September and November this year.

(*) -meaning not guaranteed

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward items will be:

  1. 3 Day Credit Booster
  2. 500 Ducats
  3. Simaris Display
  4. Simaris Glyph

Tonight's Drop is the 3 Day Credit Booster, with the next items to follow for each Prime Time. 

ummm. since Baro is coming tomorrow wouldn't it make more sense to drop the Ducats tonight and not next week? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, primalrage26 said:

its gona be promisses like tennocon watch the whole stream with both accounts linked and stil dont get a drop stil waiting on nekros and the lotus 

I suggest that you contact them. Drops should have taken 7 days max

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor einer Stunde schrieb Anchenar:

Bruh you think before you write? You clearly all set things up incorrectly and now blame DE for it. 
Why did I got all of the juicy free stuff during TennoCon? And plus, we werent watching for free Stuff, but because there was NEW STUFF to be shown. Get a Life bruh

thats the problem  bruh   for some  of  us  it was set up correctly  and it didnt work  they explained it  in the ticked  from the support  the problem wasnt  the  link  the  connections  was  the cause  of it  and no they are  punsihing  players  who wachted  it  with giving them  nothing  thats  the  point  they  broke there  promis  bruh 

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 50 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Ben The Orange:

I find this very dissapointing. So they'll run the codes again for those who missed them but not the ephemera or Nekros. Talk about double standards. Piss your players off even more. I like Megan, but I'm really tempted to say how much she sucks right now.

It´s a rerun because the site went down and not because people just missed it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to get the SImaris Display but not the Glyph so maybe I can get that now, thanks! :)

Regarding to the drops, my ephemera arrived right away and the Nekros the next day so all good there. And as other users are saying, please people, DE is very generous with these drops, I`m MR25 and was able to advance so far only thanks to the way than DE sets everything up... but looks like some people needs to take a deep breath before typing a message.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shaburanigud said:

Still waiting on my Nekros prime and ephemera.

Or at least a polite response.

Nekros prime came with the hotfix that happened during tennocon. I think You needed to be logged into warframe while watching it so i just watched from my ps4 lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)Ben The Orange said:

I find this very dissapointing. So they'll run the codes again for those who missed them but not the ephemera or Nekros. Talk about double standards. Piss your players off even more. I like Megan, but I'm really tempted to say how much she sucks right now.

I can understand being angry with Twitch/Mixer/Steam (e.g. if you have a technical issue with a stream and/or the service failed to properly log your view time). I can understand being angry with DE as a company (e.g. relatively sparse communications regarding the issue, or maybe you think the script wasn't fair).

But, uh, why exactly are you singling out Megan as the target for all your frustration? (I legitimately can't tell if you're trying to assigning blame or you just want someone to yell at). Even if we assume Megan unilaterally decides the Prime Time drops herself, I don't get how she's at fault unless we also assume that she also has unbridled authority to hand out whatever she wants. And that doesn't strike me as terribly plausible...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anchenar said:

Advertising Empyrian without even a Release Date. DE at its finest.

Its not an advert m8 its development showcase so we can see whats coming and whats coming in free updates. Guess they should never say what theyre working on or tell us anything til they have a release date, so you can whine that theyre not updating the game?

Edited by AtomicEllie
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, NFI-85 said:

thats the problem  bruh   for some  of  us  it was set up correctly  and it didnt work  they explained it  in the ticked  from the support  the problem wasnt  the  link  the  connections  was  the cause  of it  and no they are  punsihing  players  who wachted  it  with giving them  nothing  thats  the  point  they  broke there  promis  bruh 

oh yeah theyre totally deciding to punish you m8 that sounds like something that is definitely happening lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, by drops we don't have to put in the codes? The simaris display and whatnot will be dropped while watching the stream? I'm sorry if I sound confused, I just would like confirmation because sometimes these posts are vague when it comes to twitch drops.

 

Edit: I also received my Ephemera while watching the Tennocon Stream but hadn't gotten my Nekros Prime till 5 or 6 days later, but I'm satisfied with it. My sister, however, was unaware of having to type in twitch chat for the items because she watched all of the stream. Both actually. Her account was linked and she's on ps4. She did not receive nekros or the ephemera. But no matter. She's not really that mad over it.

Edited by (XB1)AnnabelleNewell
Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't get the lotus ephemera or nekros prime drops, and their support team told me to go pound sand. You would have to be stupid to fall for this one too.

They're giving out the Simaris codes because people missed them but refuse to do the same for Nekros, what a scam.

Edited by lesstalkmorerokk
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kylo. said:

User Error rather than Twitch/DE Error perhaps?

Support told me that something went wrong on their end and that they weren't gonna do anything about it.

If Twitch says "YOUR ACCOUNT IS LINKED" and the Warframe website gives me a giant "ACCOUNT LINKED", how can you possibly blame it on user error after that? Loads of people didn't get their free stuff despite watching the entire stream and they're not doing anything about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lesstalkmorerokk said:

I didn't get the lotus ephemera or nekros prime drops, and their support team told me to go pound sand. You would have to be stupid to fall for this one too.

They're giving out the Simaris codes because people missed them but refuse to do the same for Nekros, what a scam.

How is it a scam? If you were watching and had everything linked, you would have gotten it. You have to pay attention to the streams because plenty of people got it. There wasn't a small number of folks just watching you know. And server crashes happen while delivering vast amounts of loot. If you work in tech you would know this. Their site was also overwhelmed with the simaris codes and crashed so those who were unable to put them on will have it now with this stream.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (XB1)AnnabelleNewell said:

So, by drops we don't have to put in the codes? The simaris display and whatnot will be dropped while watching the stream? I'm sorry if I sound confused, I just would like confirmation because sometimes these posts are vague when it comes to twitch drops.

 

Edit: I also received my Ephemera while watching the Tennocon Stream but hadn't gotten my Nekros Prime till 5 or 6 days later, but I'm satisfied with it. My sister, however, was unaware of having to type in twitch chat for the items because she watched all of the stream. Both actually. Her account was linked and she's on ps4. She did not receive nekros or the ephemera. But no matter. She's not really that mad over it.

You didn't have to type in chat

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (XB1)AnnabelleNewell said:

Really? Because it seemed as if you did considering I got the ephemera as soon as I typed in !ephemera in twitch. Unless that was just people trolling because I was watching the entire stream.

nah s a coincidence ppl still seem to think you need to spam chat for drops even tho you don't

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rebecca and Megan are reunited for the first Prime Time since TennoCon 2019!

When will the next dev stream be held? After the TennoCon presentation, I gather a substantial part of the community might have a question or two. :3

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrPotatoFudge said:

 

ALL eligible accounts have gotten their awards

This was not at all the case. While I understand wanting to defend the Devs, you'd have a stronger argument if you weren't spreading misinformation. What the Devs did was run a script gifting everyone who received the Lotus Ephemera and did not already receive Nekros Prime a Nekros Prime. It did not resolve any of the issues people had where they had received neither reward, received Nekros but NOT the Ephemera, people who watched ONLY Tennolive and did not receive their reward, and giftied Nekros to people who may not have been eligible in the first place since the eaaiest problem to tackle was people who received the Ephemera but not Nekros. 

Great, they resolved it for a massive portion of the missing rewards, but not ALL

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, (XB1)AnnabelleNewell said:

Really? Because it seemed as if you did considering I got the ephemera as soon as I typed in !ephemera in twitch. Unless that was just people trolling because I was watching the entire stream.

Not trolling. It's just people being fools. They see 5 people doing it and the hive starts a chain . Happens on every stream and tournament live drops in pretty much every game. Doesn't work like that . 

 

 

Edited by markivus
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, markivus said:

Not trolling. It's just people being fools. They see 5 people doing it and the hive starts a chain . Happens on every stream and tournament live drops in pretty much every game. Doesn't work like that . 

Well I posted it once as a way to get the devs attention if they happen to watch twitch at all. I didn't notice anyone else typing it in. Chat probably was wonky because of the spam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...