Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Multiplayer deathmatch mode

KakosLykos

Red and blue teams
All frames have the same health/shield/armor
no mods on frames or weapons
all start with mk1 equipment
0 energy and no focus schools zenurik hacks
you pick up random weapons that appear on numerous nodes throughout the map which will be large enough for 16 people
no obstacles or moving mechanisms to cut off your bullet jumping and parkour, just a huge open area map with occasional buildings and scenery and stuff
on the map there are nods that give health and at the center the only nod that gives 200 energy and only 1 player can take it, it will spawn every minute

What you guys think?
Right from the start i can already see some problems with some passives being OP with no energy (like limbo rift) But still it would make a super cool feature
Kinda like Unreal Tournament style but with warframes and abilities sometimes

13 minutes ago, KakosLykos said:

Just like every post in this thread that talks about conclave just because it's similar with what i suggested...

Just ask a Mod to move this. What will happen is people telling how Conclave/PVP is bad.

And will only go downwards from there.

1 hour ago, KakosLykos said:

Just like every post in this thread that talks about conclave just because it's similar with what i suggested...

I don't think you understand. if its PvP, its conclave. that's what its called. no matter what type of PvP game-mode it is, its still conclave.

a race? conclave. Snowball fight? conclave. sniper duel? conclave. unreal tournament copy? conclave.

1 hour ago, KakosLykos said:

nice general discussion.....

Thats because several people have already asked about various PvP modes, including Fortnite / PUBG style Battle Royale and they have mostly been shot down pretty quickly.

Very few Warframe players are interested in PvP...thats why Conclave has so few players.

• Like 1

1 -

2 hours ago, KakosLykos said:

Red and blue teams
All frames have the same health/shield/armor
all start with mk1 equipment
0 energy and no focus schools zenurik hacks
you pick up random weapons that appear on numerous nodes throughout the map which will be large enough for 16 people

Screw this idea, any form of "pick things - kill things with these things" gameplay in such a grind-based game is kind of stupid weird.

2 -

no obstacles or moving mechanisms to cut off your bullet jumping and parkour, just a huge open area map with occasional buildings and scenery and stuff

That would make it even worse, because Conclave is already looks like 8 main characters of Sonic the Hedgehog series are trying to kill each other at max speed.

3 -

on the map there are nods that give health and at the center the only nod that gives 200 energy and only 1 player can take it, it will spawn every minute

You cannot give an energy nod that cooldown, because if some very specific frame (hello Mesa) picks it, this minute will become the minute of this specific frame nuking the entire enemy team.

I don't have mods on them in Conclave already, what are you talking about?