Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Sortie roll-over + UI refresh not occurring exactly at 12 noon since the dawn of time.

Why not move all the Nightwave/Syndicates/Clem/Maroo/Sorties to all reset at 12 noon? 

That way everything is on a unified timer and it solves the additional issues of having a Nightwave mission pop up that requires a Sortie that you'd already run several hours previous. 

5 minutes ago, Navarobirsk said:

Wouldn't be better to individually customize each Domestik Drone colours individually instead of fixed colours schemes ?

That would honestly be my optimal solution to the issue,  have the ability to bring up  a coloring UI to make them any color you own.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed rail damage triggers in the Grineer Shipyard Defense tileset resulting in many deceased Pets, as it should only affect Warframes.

Could you also notify the team to fix that one cave in Orb Vallies in which there is electrified water due to a corpus rover electric wire in the water. Pet will always not able to get into the secret area in time and dead outside while warframe already in the secret area. 

I dont like were DE is going with rombas... price wise im fine paying 100p for one but why now i have to choose from set of colored ones if all i want is to color them myself so they can match my orbiter! It cannot be that hard to make DE.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0

bfacc64713b5a5a71637ca6bb3818d96.jpg

AMPHIS STAFF
This traditional staff weapon is making a triumphant return! Fashioned with Grineer materials and balanced for marine infantry use, the Amphis Staff has received a monstrous makeover that enables shock damage on jump attacks. 

Wait, so was there some kind of change or update to the Amphis?  Because if so, be it cosmetic, stats, or abilities, I'm not seeing anything new.....

hace 5 minutos, WarriorSoundwave dijo:

Ooh a Shawzin decoration??? I've been wanting one to be added to the game for a while now. Thanks a lot DE. Can't wait to mess around with the new bundle.

We now only need to be able to get again the Orokin Tea Set and we are done! Thanks @[DE]Megan

Also, alredy building the new pistol :D

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Combat markers for enemies in Archwing / Submersible have been visually updated and now update their awareness color/fill depending on their state!

Could the makers for enemies also highlight enemies when they get close enough, like how Kavats can Sense Danger and reveal enemies to you? This would help to single out specific enemies, instead of having a sea of angry red triangle bits.

Thanks for the update btw 🙂

24 minutes ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

fixes?

How much further down the road are we going to go before Old hiatus content (dark-sector rails, pvp clan rails, dark sector nodes)
finally gets addressed.

it would do a world of good to take a couple months to sort out what to keep and cut because atm there is partial implemented content and hush hush things like.

taking anti-toxin to toxin injectors on earth
void vault rooms (major updates needed since these are WAY back before bullet jump update)

cetus and earth mission day/night cycle disconnect (you could make the earth map sprite change brightness to better signify day/night maybe? glare or sparkles perhaps)

fixes are welcomed, railjack, ok. but please for bloody sakes tell me you've got something in the works to address the half dead content in the game that's been stuck in limbo

years have gone by and you can see the holes of cut content. like moths to a quilt (space moths! NOM NOM NOM!)

That's how DE operates.

New content always gets priority. Then there are two priority periods. 2-4 weeks after release where it gets a lot of attention, like fixes and small-medium sized changes. The second period begins after about a year where said "new" content can end up getting reworked or added upon. If nothing happens within the next 2 years after that, you can abandon all hope.

Just look at, say, Rifle Aptitude which was unchanged since Damage 1.0 was killed dead and remains completely useless since. Or things like Wisp's animations (not just idles, but entirety of it) which are deemed "good enough" and thus will not get any further additions despite being half finished.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The ancient ballad, “Smiles from Juran,” is one of the few known examples of music composed for this instrument. 

so...are we actually going to get it PROPERLY for the somachord then in addition to the remix that you gave us 😐

I want THIS on loop so damn bad in the orbiter

15 minutes ago, Xhy720 said:

Any fix to trading yet? I can still only trade 50% of the time, the other 50% neither myself or trading partner can see one another on the trading post screen.

Sounds like an issue with port forwarding or firewall maybe on your side or theirs.
I'd look at your router. I had similar issues with my old router.
I don't have these issues since I got my router sorted.

Archived