[DE]Megan

Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

AMPHIS STAFF
This traditional staff weapon is making a triumphant return! Fashioned with Grineer materials and balanced for marine infantry use, the Amphis Staff has received a monstrous makeover that enables shock damage on jump attacks. 

No one will play this complete useless weapon unless amphis gets a buff. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by -TSA-Swaggi
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

the Amphis Staff has received a monstrous makeover that enables shock damage on jump attacks.

Eh but it always did that though? Is the slam stronger now or is there some other stat change?

• Like 2

DOMESTIK DRONES BUNDLE
Add one of five new Domestik Drone variants to your Orbiter for a little variety, or pick them all up for maximum Domestik diversity! Keep the Orbiter in spotless condition with the latest in Corpus sanitation technology. 

shut_up_and_take_my_platinum_sfm_version

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

100p for 1 roomba but 400p for 6? This math ain't adding up lads

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

3xp3BnIBM34.jpg

28 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Thanks again for another update / hotfix!

A lot of words

Thanks for reading. No, I really couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular with certain members of the community. My concern is that the game be as functional, balanced, and enjoyable for as many players as is reasonably possible.

Oh, but you forgot Blue boxes appearing at Uranus. The bug there is from the release.
Nullifier capture targets being immune to Valkyr's claws even after the bubble was popped.
And of course Lua Speed test being not only unplayable if you're too fast but bugging a player INSIDE of the test which results in only way out being the Abort mission

Edited by Crofdal
screenshot

1 hour ago, DeathGold said:

Keep Pushing! -Grineer Defector

That's why i call them Defecators xD

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

For something getting a makeover, the amphis sure is ugly still. There's also a dead color channel on it.

• Applause 1

DOMESTIK DRONES BUNDLE
Add one of five new Domestik Drone variants to your Orbiter for a little variety, or pick them all up for maximum Domestik diversity! Keep the Orbiter in spotless condition with the latest in Corpus sanitation technology. 

400p for 6 mobile cosmetics...when only one of these costs 100p.

Oh that's real value right there... /s

Needless to say, some gullible players and their plat will soon be parted.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MirageKnight said:

400p for 6 mobile cosmetics...when only one of these costs 100p.

Oh that's real value right there... /s

Needless to say, some gullible players and their plat will soon be parted.

That's 2 free drones, what do you want, to get the whole set free?

It's a goldarn cosmetic.

• Upvote 2

You know, as long as they're adding pet armor they should make propeller beanie hats for them.

Posted (edited)

ANOTHER weapon that comes with no polarities whatsoever by default? Are you serious? Are you that desperate to try to sell some forma bundles?

Edited by -AxHx-Vile
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

There has to be another way to get Gyromag, Atmo or Repeller Systems than stupidly running the same boring and frustrating phase 2 of the Profit Taker over and over again... make it available as a drop from lets say Jackal on Orb Vallis. Ive been trying for hours to get the atmo systems to get to a level with vox solaris to even only guild my amps and i only need 4 mins for the entire phase two run where at least 2 of those 4 minutes dive into hearing the story for the quantrinquillionst time.

Also i am getting listed as Initiate on the forum whilst currently being mr 27 in the game which really triggers me a little too much.

Furthermore thanks for the fixes and have a good one...

Edited by BlackFiddler

Still no Baruuk Mandala in the Market, or with some Bundle with only the cosmetics?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the update.

The following bugs remain:

- When performing a Ship Reactor Sabotage via the "Fire" path (re-introducing the Fuel cell), the expanding wall of flame emanating from the reactor and the eventual meltdown of the whole ship no longer occur. This makes the fire path very low-risk, and since I don't think I saw patch notes removing this.

- During Hive missions, after destroying a Hive the Lotus no longer explains what environmental effects are triggered.

- Several enemies still do not have Codex Entries. Some of these are: Vapos Bioengineer, Coildrives, Terra Turrets, Mite Raknoids. There are many more.

- During Operation Plague Star events, when talking to Nakak for the Operational Supply shop, she can be heard speaking but her lips do not move.

- After hacking Reactor Consoles on Grineer Reactor Sabotage missions and Portal Consoles in Void Sabotage missions, the textures on the consoles become scrambled, as you can see below. (Also note the missing blue holograms on the Orokin Console - bug is detailed further down)

di4SjG9.jpg

dQlyZiZ.jpg

- Grineer Articula offers only Frontier Grineer options for customization regardless of how many others were scanned

IlbtknV.jpg

- Kitgun clip remains attached to left hand after reload

DDD3pn7.jpg

Q2Q0bJZ.jpg

- K-drive jets don't take the custom colors of the rest of the vehicle

VY2Lv9E.jpg

- Tusk Eviscerators cannot use the Ramparts on the Plains. Here you can see them going to them, but being unable to mount the emplancement and becoming stuck

Ls6u19R.jpg

b1RQn09.jpg

- Reload animation and Dynamic Clip not working Soma Prime with a Skin

ilEW9ea.gif

- Danaus Sword and Shield skin is bugged:

Zx2Pepl.jpg

- Perla Pistol Skin bullet tracer origins are bugged when applied to the Sicarus Prime.

FdoznYc.jpg

mDbMRIG.jpg

- Camera is bugged when talking to Little Duck SPECIFICALLY when the syndicate console is used to go directly to her room in Fortuna. This also happens with several other characters and vendors, such as Hok in Cetus.

ES9Myf0.jpg

- The new Syndicates interface sometimes causes distortions of the faces of the various characters

MU8s1B2.jpg

tGsdo0c.jpg

- The Conclave Lobby screen frequently removes the heads of the various Warframes

8sCEqvX.jpg

- The holographic writings are missing from Orokin Consoles (both Lua and Void)

iwdOMGA.jpg

9gcaDwm.jpg

- Using Magus Lockdown makes Kela de Thaym fall down and renders her unable to get up for the entirety of the boss battle:

kUVqqua.jpg

ublo1W5.jpg

- Archwing Ogma and Gox, as well as the Tusk Firbolgs are duplicated in Codex Diorama

6zxQC65.jpg

- Orokin Defense laser countdown timer is bugged

IS3cEKA.jpg

- Grineer Turrets on the Kuva Fortress are all named Senta Turret regardless of their type; this is a Corpus name, however.

zQgxgW4.png

WdijLlP.png

- Some of the Corpus computer screens in the Gas City still use the old opaque texture

3VBucID.jpg

qmizcHr.jpg

AHTDcqi.jpg

Edited by LordPreda
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Can we please have Sarpa bugs fixed?
I've been asking this for over a full year now, and these bugs have been around since sarpa released!

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Quatz only gets to 99% status with all 4 dual stat mods. I find this irrationally infuriating. Why not 100%?

Edited by Plasmaface
  • Haha 2

I did Clem's quest on sunday and nightwave didn't track it and still isn't tracking it, and I still can't redo Clem's quest. guess I'm missing out on that 4,500 standing...

5 minutes ago, Kalrizion said:

I did Clem's quest on sunday and nightwave didn't track it and still isn't tracking it, and I still can't redo Clem's quest. guess I'm missing out on that 4,500 standing...

I'm in the same boat

What's doing down, fam? It's me, ya boi, here to remind you about the Disruption Rewards!