Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KavzarTheBlind

Perrin Sequence Syndicate Standing Issue

Doing some troubleshooting now, to see if this is really an isolated issue, or a larger one, but I am attempting to rank up with The Perrin Sequence (already completed Steel Meridian and Arbiters of Hexis, wrapping up on Red Veil) from the negative standing I have.

I've been doing missions with The Perrin Sequence symbol on my chest, but the negative standing isn't being reduced, and it won't allow me to pay the Liability rank fee. I have plenty of Golden Potatoes and more than enough credits. The problem is that the negative standing won't decrease, as it should when you do missions with the symbol equipped.

Going to continue to explore this, but in the meantime, if anyone else is having issues with any of the syndicates, do please post here.

So near as I can tell, the basic regalia you get for The Perrin Sequence doesn't give you standing in order to escape negative standing, so I am at a loss as to how to get out of negative standing with a syndicate. Does anyone know how to get out of negative standing?

1 hour ago, KavzarTheBlind said:

I've been doing missions with The Perrin Sequence symbol on my chest, but the negative standing isn't being reduced

Did you maybe hit the daily cap on Sigil-gained Standing with a different Sigil before this?

1 hour ago, KavzarTheBlind said:

So near as I can tell, the basic regalia you get for The Perrin Sequence doesn't give you standing

If that is indeed the case, you could try any Loka Sigil in the mean time, I guess.

Actually going to try that right now. I'm hoping my account isn't glitched, and this New Loka trick works.

2 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Did you maybe hit the daily cap on Sigil-gained Standing with a different Sigil before this?

If that is indeed the case, you could try any Loka Sigil in the mean time, I guess.